Capabilities – QA
Levvel is fast growing consulting firm headquartered in Charlotte, NC with offices in Raleigh and Atlanta. We are in the process of establishing an office in Monterrey, Mexico and starting to look for good team members.
We are not your typical consultancy that promises high level strategies, only to provide bloated project delivery teams. We are technologists that work with our customers to solve real business and technical problems using the right solution, not the one that happens to be convenient, familiar, or easy.
We don’t just believe that technology is changing the world, but that the world needs technology to improve lives and deal with this century’s biggest challenges. We are passionate about helping our clients be part of that transformation.
At Levvel you’ll work alongside other talented Consultants on a variety of projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the earliest startups. We help companies deliver features into production at a faster pace by leveraging modern techniques and technologies. We are looking for people who want to build incredible technical skills while also being exposed to all aspects of business.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Strong knowledge in building QA automation process, tools and best practices
- Ability to develop automation test suite. Hands-on experience with automation execution
- Collaborate with agile development teams to provide QA perspective on backlog grooming, sprint planning, effort estimation, etc.
- Experience with QA automation in agile and waterfall methodologies
- Hands-on experience with automation testing
- Knowledge in Native app and Web Application testing tools. Preferably Cypress and Detox tools.
- Experience with mobile (Android/IOS) and web application testing
- Excellent English language skills (both verbal and written)