Capabilities – Engineering
Levvel is fast growing consulting firm headquartered in Charlotte, NC with offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Atlanta and DC.
We are not your typical consultancy that promises high level strategies, only to provide bloated project delivery teams. We are technologists that work with our customers to solve real business and technical problems using the right solution, not the one that happens to be convenient, familiar, or easy.
We don’t just believe that technology is changing the world, but that the world needs technology to improve lives and deal with this century’s biggest challenges. We are passionate about helping our clients be part of that transformation.
At Levvel you’ll work alongside other talented Consultants on a variety of projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the earliest startups. We help companies deliver features into production at a faster pace by leveraging modern techniques and technologies. We are looking for people who want to build incredible technical skills while also being exposed to all aspects of business.
Senior developer with extensive knowledge of the fundamentals of development to help maintain large scale content platform.
Responsibilities & Skills
- Maintain the codebase for a very large scale publishing platform
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues across multiple platforms and back-end services
- Excellent coding skills, with an understanding of multiple development languages (Java Gradle/Maven/Spring, ActionScript, Node.js, React, etc)
- Optimization and modernization of legacy systems
- Debug and troubleshoot large production codebase
- Define and adhere to security best practices
- Implement instrumentation, metrics, logging, and alerting
- Ensure CI/CD best practices are followed by demonstrating an understanding of automation and devops practices
- Demonstrable passion for and interest in a variety of technologies
- Effectively manages multiple priorities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
Working for Levvel provides tons of opportunity for growth with access to senior leaders, technical mentors, and professional development opportunities. We also provide some great benefits, including:
401k matching up to 6%
4 weeks vacation
10 Paid Holidays
Health, dental, vision