Business Process Modeler
Capabilities – Engineering /
Are you a Business Process Modeler (BPM) who excels at embracing change in order to leverage new, yet proven, technologies? This role requires a strong self-starter, able to work independently and under stringent deadlines. To be a Levvel BPM you must possess strong communication skills, value critical thinking, and thrive at iterating client solutions, all while taking ownership and pride over your work. At Levvel we value collaboration, and though working independently, you will be a key part of our cross functional teams. In this role, you would act as a driver of requirements gathering, asking pertinent questions to get to the root of challenges being presented. You must be proactive in driving successful results and turning them into business process models. As a BPM at Levvel, you will integrate with other teams, which will require foundational understanding of key technologies and technical systems.Through experience,you will also understand how to leverage best practices and maintain clean design. The BPM role will require you to work closely with tech leads, business analysts, and client stakeholders to identify requirements and specifications. You will be working cross functionally to drive requirements in order to model out business processes, while integrating with existing applications and systems. You will be a part of an agile scrum team which means on a day-to-day basis, you would be required to attend all scrum ceremonies for your team. By three months, success would mean that you have successfully onboarded to the project and have jumped right into the work. You will have successfully built significant documentation and/or tested integrations with the models built, while effectively working cross functionally.
- Collaborate with tech leads, analysts, and customers to identify requirements and specifications
- Translate customer requirements into business process models and workflows
- Use Flowable to design workflows and processes
- Identify and follow best practices for integration
- Manage documentation
- Test and deploy integrations
- Maintain clean designs leveraging reuse
- Take ownership of integration and implement workflows quickly
Required Qualifications & Skills
- 3+ years experience defining and modeling based on BPMN 2.0 or CMMN 1.0 standards.
- 3+ years working with workflow tools such as Flowable/jBPM.
- 2+ years of experience with Java development
- 1+ years experience working with Message Queues such as ActiveMQ/RabbitMQ/IBM MQ
- Experience with automation platforms (Flowable is preferred)
- Work efficiently in an agile/scrum software development environment
- 3+ years work in cross-functional teams helping to drive requirements to understand business process inputs and outputs, rules, activities, and actors of the system.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Experience in Logistics & warehouse management
- Experience with ETL processes and development
- Experience with REST and SOAP based services
- Experience in an agile, DevOps environment
- 2+ years of consulting experience
Levvel is a fast growing consulting firm headquartered in Charlotte, NC with offices in Raleigh, Atlanta and Monterrey, Mexico.
We are not your typical consultancy that promises high level strategies, only to provide bloated project delivery teams. We are technologists that work with our customers to solve real business and technical problems using the right solution, not the one that happens to be convenient, familiar, or easy.
We don’t just believe that technology is changing the world, but that the world needs technology to improve lives and deal with this century’s biggest challenges. We are passionate about helping our clients be part of that transformation.
At Levvel you’ll work alongside other talented Consultants on a variety of projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the earliest startups. We help companies deliver features into production at a faster pace by leveraging modern techniques and technologies. We are looking for people who want to build incredible technical skills while also being exposed to all aspects of business.
Working for Levvel provides tons of opportunity for growth with access to senior leaders, technical mentors, and professional development opportunities. We also provide some great benefits, including:
401k matching up to 6%
4 weeks vacation
10 Paid Holidays
Health, dental, vision
*We are unable to sponsor or transfer any immigration visas at this time.*
*Relocation assistance will not be offered at this time.*