.NET Lead Developer
Capabilities – Engineering /
Levvel is fast growing consulting firm headquartered in Charlotte, NC with offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Atlanta and DC.
We are not your typical consultancy that promises high level strategies, only to provide bloated project delivery teams. We are technologists that work with our customers to solve real business and technical problems using the right solution, not the one that happens to be convenient, familiar, or easy.
We don’t just believe that technology is changing the world, but that the world needs technology to improve lives and deal with this century’s biggest challenges. We are passionate about helping our clients be part of that transformation.
At Levvel you’ll work alongside other talented Consultants on a variety of projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the earliest startups. We help companies deliver features into production at a faster pace by leveraging modern techniques and technologies. We are looking for people who want to build incredible technical skills while also being exposed to all aspects of business.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOA/OOD) with appropriate use of design patterns.
- Strong knowledge of key data structures and algorithms.
- Ability to understand and apply abstract architectural concepts at a project and enterprise level. Broad and deep understanding of multiple technologies, reference architectures and design patterns in the areas of application and data integration.
- Work efficiently in an agile/scrum software development environment.
- Apply coding standards and best practices during the software development life cycle.
- Embracing change to leverage new, yet proven, technologies.
- Ability to maintain clean codebases and high code coverage
- Implement RESTful API design and development
- Ability to take ownership of server-side feature integration and implement code quickly
- Experience as a Lead or Staff Engineer
- 5+ years of software development experience using the .NET Framework
- 1+ years working with .NET Core
- 3+ years of Software development experience creating back-end data services using .NET, .NET Core, or Node.js.
- Experience working with SQL Server or other database technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with Angular or other modern web frameworks
- Experience with Xamarin
- Experience in an agile, DevOps environment
- Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL Database Platforms – SQL Server, MySQL, Mongo DB, and/or Dynamo DB.
Working for Levvel provides tons of opportunity for growth with access to senior leaders, technical mentors, and professional development opportunities. We also provide some great benefits, including:
401k matching up to 6%
4 weeks vacation
10 Paid Holidays
Health, dental, vision
*We are unable to sponsor or transfer any immigration visas at this time.*
*Relocation assistance will not offered at this time.*