Client Solutions Lead
Capabilities – Client Solutions
Levvel is fast growing consulting firm headquartered in Charlotte, NC with offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Atlanta and DC.
We are not your typical consultancy that promises high level strategies, only to provide bloated project delivery teams. We are technologists that work with our customers to solve real business and technical problems using the right solution, not the one that happens to be convenient, familiar, or easy.
We don’t just believe that technology is changing the world, but that the world needs technology to improve lives and deal with this century’s biggest challenges. We are passionate about helping our clients be part of that transformation.
Levvel is seeking to grow their Client Solutions’ team with a technology generalist who is experienced in delivering solutions. As a Client Solutions Lead you’ll own the entirety of project delivery, engage in sales activities, and support internal team development.
What you'll do:
- Perform complex software delivery on client engagements, owning the overall success or failure
- Manage engagement risk, be conscious of project economics including planning and budgeting, define deliverable content, and ensuring buy-in of proposed solutions from top-level management
- Regular communication with clients to maintain a positive relationship and demonstrate expertise
- Lead and manage expectations for multiple software delivery projects
- Work with Product Owners and Architects to define and deliver the technology solutions for clients
- Provide guidance, coaching, mentoring, and day-to-day direction for Levvel project leaders
- Own the sizing of opportunities, working as a member of the sales pursuit team
- Work with technical subject matter experts to create and refine the delivery approach
- Attend sales calls or meetings as requested by Sales Directors
Internal Team Development
- Serve as a People Manager and provide meaningful advisement to junior team members
- Capture best practices, case studies, and other core deliverables to iterate on the Client Solutions playbook
- Support selection, staffing, and onboarding of consultants to projects
- Typically 6 years of technical consulting experience - engineering, software, architecture, cloud, devops, or similar
- Experience in all phases of product and software development lifecycles
- Experience managing and mentoring teams
- Demonstrated professional growth and proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Outstanding soft skills with the ability to engage internal and external audiences of all levels
- Background in computer science or other related technical field
Working for Levvel provides tons of opportunity for growth with access to senior leaders, technical mentors, and professional development opportunities. We also provide some great benefits, including:
401k matching up to 6%
4 weeks vacation
10 Paid Holidays
Health, dental, vision