Associate Architecture Consultant
Capabilities – Architecture /
Our Levvel family is growing! Our engineering capability is looking for a an Associate Architecture Consultant to join our team. As an Associate Architecture Consultant at Levvel you must be flexible and willing to work worth challenging, complex problems in order to generate strong solutions. Excellent communication skills are key, and you must be able to ask penetrating questions to uncover the root causes of challenges being presented. Our Architecture team are strong consultants, who are just as comfortable talking through solutions with clients as they are at designing processes and architectures.
You must value collaboration and working cross functionally to make the greatest impact for our clients and fellow team members. Architecture team members are heavily technical. They can discuss deep and complex technology and system design challenges with their peers and leads and ensure that the technical systems Levvel builds for its clients adheres to our standard of quality.
In this role, you will work closely with Technical Leads, Senior Architects, Business Analysts, our Client Solutions team, and client stakeholders. You will work in various collaboration sessions, requirements gathering sessions, and system design discussions.
Within three months, you will have ingrained yourself with your project and its goals, while developing strong relationships within and outside of your team.
Within one year, you will have worked across various client and internal Levvel teams to build solutions, whether those be for clients or for internal initiatives. As a seasoned Associate Architecture Consultant at Levvel, you will have engaged internally to foster and develop your skill sets and invested time in honing new ones. At Levvel, being a part of the engineering capability means continuing to help us live our core values and culture, as well as drive growth through quality and consistent work and interactions.
At Levvel we value career growth and expansion. You will have various opportunities to grow into the career you desire. We offer mentorship programs and multiple career tracks to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Meet and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and requirements
- Translates business requirements into technical specifications
- Develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow
- Help deploy and troubleshoot applications whose architectures vary by client from legacy to modern including application servers, queues, API gateways, databases, etc. or cloud-based equivalents
- Utilizes existing knowledge of APIs and API contracts to consume and develop API specifications
- Assist architects to design API specifications for various interfaces (e.g. REST, JSON, XML(e.g. ISO 20022), SOAP)
- Foresee technical implementation challenges and roadblocks during the requirements gathering and user story definition process
- Influence and lead others through built credibility
- Adapts to changing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Create and facilitate presentations to communicate ideas to both technical and non technical audiences.
- Proactivity documents technical requirements in formats such as technical specifications, user stories, and/or acceptance criteria.
- Typically has 3+ years of experience with varied technical experience
- Working knowledge and prior experience with software engineering
- Experience managing intersystem dependencies
- Must have solid and demonstrable knowledge of business operations, processes and/or technology environments
- Experience in working on multiple Agile projects at the same time, or within a highly complex program
- Superior time management skills; ability to set priorities, delegate, adapt to team needs and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively at different levels within the organization and work collaboratively across multiple business groups to achieve goals
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, adaptation and conflict-management skills
- Familiarity with writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Experience working with Jira
- Demonstrated experience designing RESTful APIs
- Experience writing Java or .Net enterprise applications
- Experience with a variety of software systems, especially in enterprise environments
- Knowledge of a variety of architectural principles like enterprise design patterns, microservices, monoliths, event driven software architectures, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid presentation and facilitation skills, with both internal and external audiencesAbility to present technical solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong problem solver
- Strong ability to review existing codebases and refactor for improvement vs starting over
- Professional presence
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience as a technical lead
- Consulting experience
- Experience with enterprise architecture
Levvel is a fast growing consulting firm headquartered in Charlotte, NC with offices in Raleigh, Atlanta and Monterrey, Mexico.
We are not your typical consultancy that promises high level strategies, only to provide bloated project delivery teams. We are technologists that work with our customers to solve real business and technical problems using the right solution, not the one that happens to be convenient, familiar, or easy.
We don’t just believe that technology is changing the world, but that the world needs technology to improve lives and deal with this century’s biggest challenges. We are passionate about helping our clients be part of that transformation.
At Levvel you’ll work alongside other talented Consultants on a variety of projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the earliest startups. We help companies deliver features into production at a faster pace by leveraging modern techniques and technologies. We are looking for people who want to build incredible technical skills while also being exposed to all aspects of business.
Working for Levvel provides tons of opportunity for growth with access to senior leaders, technical mentors, and professional development opportunities.
We also provide some great benefits, including:
401k matching up to 6%
4 weeks vacation
10 Paid Holidays
Health, dental, vision
*We are unable to sponsor or transfer any immigration visas at this time.**Relocation assistance will not be offered at this time.*