Data Architecture Consultant
Capabilities – Architecture /
Levvel is a fast growing consulting firm headquartered in Charlotte, NC with offices in Raleigh, Atlanta and Monterrey, Mexico. We are not your typical consultancy that promises high level strategies, only to provide bloated project delivery teams. We are technologists that work with our customers to solve real business and technical problems using the right solution, not the one that happens to be convenient, familiar, or easy. We don’t just believe that technology is changing the world, but that the world needs technology to improve lives and deal with this century’s biggest challenges. We are passionate about helping our clients be part of that transformation. At Levvel you’ll work alongside other talented Consultants on a variety of projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the earliest startups. We help companies deliver features into production at a faster pace by leveraging modern techniques and technologies. We are looking for people who want to build incredible technical skills while also being exposed to all aspects of business.
- Meet and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and requirements
- Help translate business requirements into technical specifications for data consumption and use
- Provide guidance on appropriate data platform(s) (repository, database, etc.) to meet requirements Accurately map data attributes between different domain models
- Develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, data models and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow
- Help deploy and troubleshoot application data pipelines across various architectural environments that will vary by client from legacy to modern including application servers, queues, API gateways, databases, etc. or cloud-based equivalents
- Typically has 5+ years of experience with varied technical experience in designing/developing data pipelines and data stores
- Demonstrated experience designing data architecture(s) for both application(s) and Business Intelligence/Analytical usage Extensive experience with at least one data Query Language such as SQL, CQL, Transact-SQL, etc.
- Experience with a variety of data systems and performance tuning approaches
- Knowledge of a variety of architectural principles like hub and spoke, bus , event driven software architectures, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Ability to present technical solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong problem solver with a professional presence
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Consulting experience
- Payments domain and software knowledge and experience
Working for Levvel provides tons of opportunity for growth with access to senior leaders, technical mentors, and professional development opportunities. We also provide some great benefits, including:
401k matching up to 6%
4 weeks vacation
10 Paid Holidays
Health, dental, vision
*We are unable to sponsor or transfer any immigration visas at this time.**Relocation assistance will not be offered at this time.*