Marketing Graphic Designer
Business Development – Marketing
Levvel is a fast-growing business and technology consulting firm headquartered in Charlotte, NC with offices in Raleigh, Atlanta, Phoenix, and Monterrey, Mexico.
We are not your typical consultancy—we are technologists that work with our customers to solve real business and technical problems using the right solution, not the one that happens to be convenient, familiar, or easy.
We’re seeking a talented Marketing Graphic Designer to join our growing marketing team. The core responsibility will be providing design support for daily marketing workstreams as well as ad-hoc requests from sales teams for content beautification and creation. As a graphic designer, you will have broad exposure to all facets of marketing and enjoy collaborating with experts and senior leaders throughout Levvel that contribute to our marketing and sales efforts. Please provide your portfolio when submitting your resume.
- Creation of templates and design assets that align with the current corporate brand identity and style guide
- Visual design for a variety of assets for use in marketing campaigns; presentation slides, digital advertisements, email banners, landing page graphics, report layouts, whitepapers, infographics, tradeshow/printed literature, etc.
- Translating complex business and technical ideas into effective and energetic visuals
- Assisting sales teams with presentation materials, print production and digital design needs that come up throughout the sales process
- Bonus - though not expected for this role, digital capabilities are a plus, front end web development experience (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Excellent communication both written and oral(English. When submitting your resume please make sure to submit an English version of your resume.
- 3+ years experience in graphic design for a B2B company
- Expert in PowerPoint/Google Slides, Word/Google Docs, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Adobe CS
- Must be able to clearly articulate ideas and show the creative process
- Basic understanding of digital marketing strategy, concepts, and best practices
- Collaboration, problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong ability to work independently and self-motivate
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills, especially when working with others
- Thrive under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrate a high attention to detail
- Bonus - photography/video experience a plus
- Bonus - Sketch and Figma experience
Working for Levvel provides tons of opportunity for growth with access to senior leaders, mentors, and professional development opportunities.
*We are unable to sponsor or transfer any immigration visas at this time.*
*Relocation assistance will not offered at this time.*