Capabilities – Engineering /
Levvel is a fast growing consulting firm headquartered in Charlotte, NC with offices in Raleigh, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Monterrey, Mexico
We are not your typical consultancy that promises high level strategies, only to provide bloated project delivery teams. We are technologists that work with our customers to solve real business and technical problems using the right solution, not the one that happens to be convenient, familiar, or easy.
We don’t just believe that technology is changing the world, but that the world needs technology to improve lives and deal with this century’s biggest challenges. We are passionate about helping our clients be part of that transformation.
At Levvel you’ll work alongside other talented Consultants on a variety of projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the earliest startups. We help companies deliver features into production at a faster pace by leveraging modern techniques and technologies. We are looking for people who want to build incredible technical skills while also being exposed to all aspects of business.
We are currently seeking Back End Node Developers with at least two years of experience. We hire developers who are hungry to learn and keep up with the newest trends. For this role we’re looking for a modern Developer that brings not only technical skills, but also the ability to communicate clearly and to collaborate effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in cross-functional agile teams
- Ability to take ownership of server-side feature integration and implement code quickly
- Experience with RESTful API design and development in Node.js using Hapi.js, Express, etc…
- Proficient working with NoSQL and Relational Databases
- Ability to create and implement data shapes to bridge back-end systems and front-end requirements
- Experience maintaining clean codebases and high code coverage
- Comfortable with the Unix / Linux / OS X environment and cli tooling such as npm, yarn, brew
- Experience deploying and debugging code across development, qa, and production servers
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Working for Levvel provides tons of opportunity for growth with access to senior leaders, technical mentors, and professional development opportunities. We also provide some great benefits, including:
401k matching up to 6%
4 weeks vacation
10 Paid Holidays
Health, dental, vision
*We are unable to sponsor or transfer any immigration visas at this time.*
*Relocation assistance will not offered at this time.*