Capabilities – Architecture /
Levvel is fast growing consulting firm headquartered in Charlotte, NC with offices in Raleigh, Atlanta and Monterrey, Mexico.
We are not your typical consultancy that promises high level strategies, only to provide bloated project delivery teams. We are technologists that work with our customers to solve real business and technical problems using the right solution, not the one that happens to be convenient, familiar, or easy.
We don’t just believe that technology is changing the world, but that the world needs technology to improve lives and deal with this century’s biggest challenges. We are passionate about helping our clients be part of that transformation.
At Levvel you’ll work alongside other talented Consultants on a variety of projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the earliest startups. We help companies deliver features into production at a faster pace by leveraging modern techniques and technologies. We are looking for people who want to build incredible technical skills while also being exposed to all aspects of business.
The Architecture Consultant is a contributing team member role with experience within Engineering and consulting. They are interested in pursuing a technical career where they are challenged to understand application and solution architecture, and continually refine their soft skills of targeted communications, persuasion, and thought leadership. The goal of this position is to provide internal Levvel employees with the opportunity to pursue a more broad opportunity to combine their technical acumen, with the soft skills that necessary to confidently help create architecture solutions and present those solutions to clients in a confident and articulate manner.
- Meet and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and requirements
- Help translate business requirements into technical specifications Develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow
- Help deploy and troubleshoot applications whose architectures vary by client from legacy to modern including application servers, queues, API gateways, databases, etc. or cloud-based equivalents
- Design API specifications for various interfaces (e.g. REST, JSON, XML(e.g. ISO 20022), SOAP)
- Typically has 5+ years of experience with varied technical experience
- Demonstrated experience designing RESTful APIs
- Experience writing Java or .Net enterprise applications
- Experience with a variety of software systems
- Knowledge of a variety of architectural principles like enterprise design patterns, micro-services, monoliths, event driven software architectures, etc.Excellent verbal and written communication skills Ability to present technical solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong problem solver
- Professional presence
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Payments domain and software knowledge and experience
- Experience as a technical lead
- Consulting experience
- Experience with enterprise architecture
Working for Levvel provides tons of opportunity for growth with access to senior leaders, technical mentors, and professional development opportunities. We also provide some great benefits, including:
401k matching up to 6%
4 weeks vacation
10 Paid Holidays
Health, dental, vision
*We are unable to sponsor or transfer any immigration visas at this time.*
*Relocation assistance will not offered at this time.*