Administrative Assistant to Central Group Leader of Logistics
Logistics – Logistics
We come from a wide range of personal and professional backgrounds—many of us never worked for a church until we found our calling here. Did you ever think God could use your talents or experience at a church? Many of us felt the same way you feel now—we had God-given skills and a passion to serve Him, but no idea that those skills and passions could intersect right here, right now, at Life.Church. But God doesn’t work within our parameters. He creates opportunities we could have never imagined, but it’s up to us to embrace His plan. Where you come from matters, sure—but when you bring your skills to Life.Church, there’s no telling where God could take your future.
The Logistics Team is looking for a part-time assistant who will act as an administrative resource for the Central Group Leader. This person should possess growing leadership skills, the ability to anticipate needs and proactively respond, and be fully bought into the vision and mission of Life.Church. We need someone who will wake up every day thinking about the best way to serve others, help manage details, plan events, and support the many aspects that make this team run.
- Prone to daydreaming about event-planning and are obsessed with details, details, and more details
- Just as comfortable multi-tasking and maintaining routine responsibilities as adapting to last-minute changes
- Able to think on your feet, work independently, and anticipate needs of others, all while staying detail-oriented
- Known for your flexibility, trustworthiness, and organization skills
- A strong written and verbal communicator
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Be responsible for planning, leading, coordinating, and executing events of varying sizes for the Logistics Team
- Assist the Central Group Leader by managing calendars and email, and think proactively about upcoming needs
- Communicate regularly with Life.Church staff and Logistics Team on changes in logistics, strategies, and/or upcoming events
You'll thrive here if you:
- Are a self-starter, critical thinker, and problem-solver
- Enjoy serving behind the scenes by doing whatever is needed, whenever it’s needed
This position is part-time and located at the Life.Church Central Offices in Edmond, OK.