Employee Relations Coordinator
Human Resources – Human Resources
You’ve got skills. You’re motivated. You’ve got a passion to see people come to know Christ. All you’ve been missing is a place to put all of it together. Life.Church could be that place. God brings people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences here, but He does it because we all have one thing in common: we won’t stop until every person on this Earth knows the love of Jesus. Ministry might not have been the first stop on your road map, but if you’ve been praying to put your skills to work alongside a team of Kingdom-minded, sold-out, on-fire believers, we’ve got good news. You’re on the right path.
Are you a person who enjoys diverse work in a fast paced environment? Do you enjoy coupling your administrative strengths with exceptional customer service, project management, and problem solving? Do you have a desire to turn your career into your calling? The Life.Church Human Resources Team is currently seeking individuals to fill our Employee Relations Coordinator position. This position is full-time, located in Edmond, OK, and requires related experience and/or education.
- Experienced in administration, Human Resources, process management, or have other related/transferrable experience.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office - including Word and Excel, HRIS, and dashboards
- An exceptional verbal, written, and oral communicator who can explain complicated processes and concepts clearly
- Effective at multi-tasking and time management, while remaining strong in the details and follow-up/follow-through
- Trustworthy with confidential information and able to maintain a high level of personal and professional integrity
- Able to direct HR processes and assess for process improvement
- Self-motivated, thirsty to learn and improve, and driven towards excellence in your work
- Able to work in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment with high work volume
You will be:
- Responsible for directing staff on various HR processes and policies
- Maintaining all HR documentation and personnel files
- Collaborating, partnering, supporting, and directing staff on various HR initiatives and objectives
- Performing administrative functions including budgeting, travel coordination, internal audits, performance management, and HR reporting
- Maintaining and communicating policy/procedures and managing employee transactions via HRIS
- Managing HR tools including the HRIS, Staff Portal, dashboards, organization charts, and performance management systems
Would rock if you:
- Have a desire to work hard, are self-motivated and driven, enjoy learning and feedback
- Enjoy HR administration and have a foundational understanding of HR
- Have your HR Certification through SHRM or HRCI
- Have experience working in UltiPro