Human Resources Representative
Human Resources – Employee Relations
At Life.Church we believe our jobs are a calling. You won’t just get a job description; you’ll hear a story. We are passionate about using our talents for God’s purposes and that’s why we’ve dedicated our careers to a ministry, not just a job title. Our life and our work are centered around one thing: leading people to become fully devoted followers of Christ.
Are you a person who enjoys diverse work in a fast paced environment? Do you enjoy coupling your administrative strengths with exceptional customer service, project management, and problem solving? Do you have a desire to turn your career into your calling? The Life.Church Human Resources Team is currently seeking individuals to fill our Human Resources Representative position. This position is full-time, located in Edmond, OK, and requires related experience and/or education.
- Experienced in administration, Human Resources, process management, or have other related/transferrable experience.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office - including Word and Excel, HRIS, and dashboards
- An exceptional verbal, written, and oral communicator who can explain complicated processes and concepts clearly
- Effective at multi-tasking and time management, while remaining strong in the details and follow-up/follow-through
- Trustworthy with confidential information and able to maintain a high level of personal and professional integrity
- Able to direct HR processes and assess for process improvement
- Self-motivated, thirsty to learn and improve, and driven towards excellence in your work
- Able to work in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment with high work volume
You will be:
- Responsible for directing staff on various HR processes and policies
- Maintaining all HR documentation and personnel files
- Collaborating, partnering, supporting, and directing staff on various HR initiatives and objectives
- Performing administrative functions including budgeting, travel coordination, internal audits, performance management, and HR reporting
- Maintaining and communicating policy/procedures and managing employee transactions via HRIS
- Managing HR tools including the HRIS, Staff Portal, dashboards, organization charts, and performance management systems
Would rock if you:
- Have a desire to work hard, are self-motivated and driven, enjoy learning and feedback
- Enjoy HR administration and have a foundational understanding of HR
- Have your HR Certification through SHRM or HRCI
- Have experience working in UltiPro