Site Acquisition Manager
Spaces & Places – Site Acquisition
You’ve got skills. You’re motivated. You’ve got a passion to see people come to know Christ. All you’ve been missing is a place to put all of it together. Life.Church could be that place. God brings people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences here, but He does it because we all have one thing in common: we won’t stop until every person on this Earth knows the love of Jesus. Ministry might not have been the first stop on your road map, but if you’ve been praying to put your skills to work alongside a team of Kingdom-minded, sold-out, on-fire believers, we’ve got good news. You’re on the right path.
The Life.Church Spaces and Places Team is responsible for creating the buildings that facilitate leading people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. We are looking for a Site Acquisition Manager to join our efforts. If you are looking for a place to use your real estate acquisition and land development talents to help others find Christ, you might be the right candidate for this position. Keep reading for more details.
- Outstanding at both written and verbal communication
- Ridiculously organized and a proficient multi-tasker
- A hyper-efficient go-getter who is always driving to make things better
- Capable of an almost supernatural level of attention-to-detail
- A team player who also loves some time alone on the road
- Serve as the primary contact between Life.Church and multiple real estate brokers, lawyers, engineers, and city staff to own overlapping site acquisition processes for new Life.Church locations
- Work diligently to oversee the selection of new sites
- Manage contract negotiations and coordinate due diligence efforts while also driving city entitlement, plat, and rezoning processes
The perfect fit:
- You can define what an LOI is without a Google search
- You’re excited to put our church in prime locations to reach communities that need the good news of Christ