Open Network- Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Communications – Communications
The Marketing & Communications Coordinator will lead Open Network’s communication strategy for equipping churches worldwide with free resources to help them accelerate their ministry impact.
You’re a leader. You know God has given you the talents and skills it takes to lead people, and you’re looking for the right place to use your gifts and chase your passion to see people come to know Christ. So, why could Life.Church be the right place to bring your skills to life? Because we’re not looking for employees to hire, we’re looking for leaders to empower. We’re not looking for role players, we’re looking for game-changers. And we might be looking for you.
The Life.Church Open Network team provides free resources, training, and apps to more than 600,000 pastors and church leaders around the world, allowing them to focus on building relationships in their church and community. The Marketing & Communications Coordinator will strategize, develop, execute, and measure marketing and communications campaigns that expand the reach of Open Network and increase engagement in our four products: Open, Church Online Platform, Church Metrics, and Develop.Me.
We’re looking for a strong writer with experience running campaigns across multiple media. If you have a passion to serve the “capital C” Church, love collaborating with a variety of ministries and external partners, and make data-driven decisions, read on!
What you'll do:
- Lead development and execution of campaigns, including managing projects, writing and editing content, building landing pages and workflows, and leading contractors and volunteers
- Evaluate effectiveness of campaigns by monitoring, analyzing, and reporting data to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with other teams at Life.Church and external partners to cultivate and release resources and training
- Champion our brand integrity by working closely with graphic designers and videographers to ideate visuals that support our communication efforts
- Capture and share stories from churches using our products as they lead people to their next steps
You'll be right on track if:
- Your track record demonstrates how much you value clarity, consistency, and effectiveness in every campaign
- You understand the power of inbound marketing
- Your writing is compelling and serves to train others, not to impress them
- You're an experienced leader with the ability to cast vision, invite others to buy in, and build strong relationships across teams
- You have more than three years of proven leadership in Marketing & Communications
It'll be awesome if:
- You ask questions early and often because you know you don't have all the answers
- You're fluent in emoji and grammar jokes
- You geek out over a good white-boarding session
Please include a link to your past work (including strategy) when you submit your application.
This role is located at the Life.Church Central Offices in Edmond, OK.