Worship – Campus Worship
You’re a leader. You know God has given you the talents and skills it takes to lead people, and you’re looking for the right place to use your gifts and chase your passion to see people come to know Christ. So, why could Life.Church be the right place to bring your skills to life? Because we’re not looking for employees to hire, we’re looking for leaders to empower. We’re not looking for role players, we’re looking for game-changers. And we might be looking for you.
At Life.Church, worship is more than the music before a sermon. Worship happens beyond the walls of the church every day The responsibility of a Worship Pastor is to lead others to live their lives like the lyrics of a song, continually praising God for His love and goodness. If you agree, you could be what we’re looking for.
We are currently looking for full-time Worship Pastors to lead the Life.Church attenders in worship for multiple weekend experiences. Read on for details.
- Talented and have strong musical experience with keys, guitar, or other instruments
- Organized and efficient especially with time management
- An excellent communicator both orally and written
- A multi-tasking team player with high energy, strong interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and spiritually leading multiple worship experiences on weekends and Wednesday nights
- Recruiting, training, and building a worship team
- Planning and organizing worship experiences to meet weekly time requirements
The perfect fit is:
- Experienced in building and leading a team
- Willing to give up skinny jeans and scarves even before the trend dies
- Familiar with Pro-tools and has mad multi-media skills
- Able to hold their own in a rubber band war while singing “Onward, Christian Soldiers”
To be considered for this role, applicants must provide a video singing and/or leading worship.