Central Office /
Spaces & Places – Real Estate & Development /
The Architectural Specialist is responsible for producing construction drawings and documents as well as coordinating and communicating with consulting engineers.
Did you ever think God could use your experience and knowledge of commercial construction at a church? We might not see how that’s possible, but God doesn’t work within our parameters. He creates opportunities we never could have imagined. Your God-given skills and passion to serve Him could intersect right here, right now. When you bring your skills to Life.Church, there’s no telling where God could take your future.
The Life.Church Construction Team is responsible for the design, permitting, bidding, and construction of all Life.Church facilities. We’re looking for an Architectural Specialist to coordinate and incorporate designs from all consulting engineers, edit specifications, and handle administrative tasks on our projects. Are you skilled in a variety of communication methods? Are you excited to collaborate with contractors and consulting engineers during the design process and throughout construction? You might be our person! Read on:
We need someone who is:
- Skilled in AutoCAD, Revit, and SketchUp
- Knowledgeable in commercial architecture
- Excited to learn new communication methods or web-based project management tools
- Ready to tackle RFIs, change orders, submittal reviews, and more with contractors and engineers
- Experienced working in an architectural or interior design office
We are looking for someone who:
- Enjoys working independently and on a team
- Has solid written and oral communication skills
- Is a problem-solver and can make decisions independently
- Can juggle multiple projects in various stages of progress while remaining flexible and open to change
- Takes pride in responding to requests in a timely manner
For bonus points, you:
- Thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment where everyone takes the mission very seriously, but no one takes themselves too seriously
- Are just as comfortable discussing blueprints and architectural designs as you are talking sports and movies
- Are constantly looking for new ways to develop yourself and others by giving and receiving feedback
To view the expectations and responsibilities of this role, please view the job description here.
This role is located at the Life.Church Central Offices in Edmond, OK.