Content Partnerships Manager
Edmond, OK /
YouVersion – YouVersion Content /
The Content Partnership Manager is responsible for relationships with Content Partners while also acting as a stakeholder to represent them within the YouVersion Partnership and Content Team.
YouVersion was created by the local church in 2007 and remains a ministry of Life.Church today. At Life.Church, our mission is to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. Our team is committed to reaching people worldwide through innovative technology. And YouVersion is one of the ways we get to do that. Life.Church is a multi-site Christian church meeting in the United States and globally at Life.Church Online.
We wholeheartedly believe a daily rhythm of seeking intimacy with God has the power to transform lives. That’s why YouVersion creates biblically-based experiences that encourage and challenge people to seek God. We hope everyone in our community is on an active journey to become who God made them to be, abiding in Him, and drawing closer every day.
The Content Partnership Manager initiates and nurtures relationships with a diverse network of like-minded partners sharing biblically centered and culturally relevant content that guides the YouVersion community to seek God daily.
What You'll Do
- Establish a knowledge and understanding of the current content standards and needs at YouVersion to identify the best partnership opportunities and cast proper vision to prospective partners.
- Emphasize building relationships that allow YouVersion to receive content that ensures geographic, demographic, topical, and theological diversity.
- Present the YouVersion story and cast vision to current and future YouVersion Content Partnerships.
- Identify and communicate with partners regarding removing low-quality content from the YouVersion platform.
- Educate and encourage partners to promote the usage of their content and the YouVersion Platform to their respective audiences.
- Provide support, resources, and follow-up for Content Partners to bring their best content to the YouVersion community.
- Coordinate with various YouVersion Teams as new features or Content types are designed and built into the Platform, including coordination with the Content Management Team, Localization Team, Product Teams, etc.
Skills Needed to Succeed
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to foster relationships and partnerships.
- Ability to self-motivate, make independent decisions, and solve problems.
- Maintain flexibility and initiate the creation of new processes and project strategies.
- Ability to manage conflict and differing opinions while maintaining composure.
- College degree preferred.
- 3+ years of related work experience.
Benefits We Offer
- Paid parental leave, including maternity, paternity, and adoption leave.
- Generous employer-paid leave for the use of vacation, sick time, and other qualifying reasons.
- Innovative and comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance that provides team members with useful resources and savings to navigate their holistic health.
- Life insurance policy provided for all staff members at 2x annual salary at no cost. Additional life insurance coverage is available to purchase.
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability covered at 100% for full-time qualified staff members.
- Comprehensive wellness and mental health benefits allow staff to proactively invest in their physical and emotional health.
- Generous 401(k) retirement plan allowing a team member to have up to 12.5% (including employee contribution, employer match, and employer discretionary contribution) contributed into their account in their first year. It doesn’t stop there—the more years on staff, the greater the investment!
- $160 annually in development dollars for team members to invest in their professional growth.
- Casual dress and work environment.
- Flexible work schedule.
- And much more!
Our Beliefs, Culture, and Commitment to Diversity
At Life.Church, every staff member, and intern is a minister and is expected to engage in the church's ministry fully. We consider ministry readiness and an individual’s capacity to represent Life.Church’s beliefs as a minister during the selection process for all staff and intern positions. An essential function within every position held by a staff member or intern at Life.Church is to uphold and represent the beliefs of Life.Church. Learn more about what we believe at Life.Church.
While we unite around our mission, we know unity doesn’t mean uniformity. Our calling is too great, and our mission is too important not to be intentional about strengthening our team through diversity. We know that diverse perspectives in race, ethnicity, background, age, and gender are essential to reaching the world for Christ. To learn more about how we strengthen our team through diversity, visit our careers page.
All data collected in our application process, from resume collection to application questions, is used for recruitment purposes only.