Edmond, OK /
Communications – Communications /
The Marketing Manager is primarily responsible for developing and managing highly engaging marketing and advertising campaigns.
At Life.Church, we exist to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. It’s been our mission since 1996 and has guided us every day. Leading people isn’t just an expectation; it’s a necessity. It’s a cornerstone of our culture. That's why we’re always seeking leaders—leaders like you—to bring your skills to life. We are one church meeting in multiple locations, and we want to help you become the person God made you to be.
The Life.Church Communications Group develops strategies for how our ministry meets people where they are and empowers them to become fully devoted followers of Christ. Through Social Media, Marketing, Public Relations, and Communications Teams, we introduce people to Life.Church, connect them to our mission, and help them take the next steps in their spiritual growth.
The Marketing Manager will steward marketing resources for the assigned ministries and campaigns through budget recommendations, actualization, and in-platform optimizations. The role will collaborate with external vendors and contractors as well as internal staff and volunteers to develop and achieve campaign objectives while measuring the success of marketing efforts.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with the Communications Team and leaders on organizational marketing strategy.
- Develop and project manage marketing and advertising campaigns that drive engagement.
- Develop and maintain the strategy and execution of user acquisition initiatives, resulting in quality leads and engaged attenders.
- Develop and manage campaign workflows, processes, and other team systems.
- Analyze complex datasets to provide insight into strategy and performance, identifying gaps and opportunities.
- Identify and measure key performance metrics to determine the success of marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with Central and campus teams to ensure a coordinated effort for organizational marketing initiatives.
- Develop, maintain, and consistently monitor the Communications Team’s marketing plan and budget.
- Partner with vendors, contractors, and volunteers to execute advertising campaigns.
Skills Needed to Succeed
- Ability to ideate and evaluate new strategies while maintaining the skill to move ideas from concepts to execution.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to foster relationships and partnerships.
- Effective at multi-tasking and time management to meet strict deadlines while remaining flexible and open to change.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrates the ability to anticipate questions and opportunities and proactively address them.
- Ability to self-motivate, make independent decisions, and solve problems.
- Strong leadership skills and understanding of developing and guiding others.
- Ability to manage conflict and differing opinions while maintaining composure.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.
- 3+ years of related work experience.
Benefits We Offer
- Paid parental leave, including maternity, paternity, and adoption leave.
- Generous employer-paid leave for the use of vacation, sick time, and other qualifying reasons.
- Innovative and comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance that provides team members with useful resources and savings to navigate their holistic health.
- Life insurance policy provided for all staff members at 2x annual salary at no cost. Additional life insurance coverage is available to purchase.
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability covered at 100% for full-time qualified staff members.
- Comprehensive wellness and mental health benefits allow staff to proactively invest in their physical and emotional health.
- Generous 401(k) retirement plan allowing a team member to have up to 12.5% (including employee contribution, employer match, and employer discretionary contribution) contributed into their account in their first year. It doesn’t stop there—the more years on staff, the greater the investment!
- $160 annually in development dollars for team members to invest in their professional growth.
- Casual dress and work environment.
- Flexible work schedule.
- And much more!
Our Beliefs, Culture, and Commitment to Diversity
At Life.Church, every staff member, and intern is a minister and is expected to engage in the church's ministry fully. We consider ministry readiness and an individual’s capacity to represent Life.Church’s beliefs as a minister during the selection process for all staff and intern positions. An essential function within every position held by a staff member or intern at Life.Church is to uphold and represent the beliefs of Life.Church. Learn more about what we believe at Life.Church.
While we unite around our mission, we know unity doesn’t mean uniformity. Our calling is too great, and our mission is too important not to be intentional about strengthening our team through diversity. We know that diverse perspectives in race, ethnicity, background, age, and gender are essential to reaching the world for Christ. To learn more about how we strengthen our team through diversity, visit our careers page.
All data collected in our application process, from resume collection to application questions, is used for recruitment purposes only.