YouVersion Senior Product Manager
Digerati – YouVersion
God’s Word is alive. It moves in our hearts, speaks to our souls, and changes us every single day. And as our culture shifts, the ways we interact with the Bible need to grow, too. YouVersion is building new ways for everyday people to experience the uncommon message of the Gospel through technology. We want to work alongside people like you—dreamers, innovators, and sold-out Christ-followers—to accomplish things that have never been done before, all because we believe wholeheartedly in the life-giving power of His Word.
The YouVersion Product team is looking for a diversely talented Jesus follower who can serve as a Senior Product Manager for the Bible App and our growing number of other apps and platforms. With more than 360 million installs of the Bible App, 27 million installs of the Bible App for Kids, and more than a million installs of Bible Lens, the YouVersion team continues to grow and evolve in an eﬀort to help people around the world engage with God’s Word.
The YouVersion Senior Product Manager will work with an amazing team of designers and engineers, helping to inform the development of current and future software products and features for the YouVersion platform. Think you might be a good fit? Keep reading.
- Experienced in working with technology product teams and innovation of a portfolio of software products and services
- Mindful of the end user and able to support a variety of platforms and a large number of geo locations
- Experienced with mobile app product design and user experience
- Comfortable paying attention to and keeping track of a lot of details
- Known for your strong interpersonal and communication skills, both in person and in writing
- Driven and self-motivated, yet humble and wildly collaborative
- Drive product development initiatives from start to finish, collaborating with product designers and software engineers
- Define and prioritize product goals for the long and short term
- Partner with Communications and Engineering teams to see products through to launch
- Stay aware of key product metrics and evaluate their impact
- Ensure consistency between YouVersion products and features
- 5+ years of experience in product management or a related field
- A technical background
- Great taste, intuition, and a desire to discover and fulfill user requirements
- A strong desire to simplify
- Balance with both analytical and creative thinking
- Deep knowledge of YouVersion products, Christianity, and world culture
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to build strong relationships across internal stakeholders
Best of all:
- Be part of a team that cares about you, your personal growth, and professional development
This role is located at the Life.Church Central Offices in Edmond, OK.