Creative Media – Creative Media
Did you ever think God could use your talents or experience at a church? Many of us felt the same way you feel now—we had God-given skills and a passion to serve Him, but no idea that those skills and passions could intersect right here, right now, at Life.Church. But God doesn’t work within our parameters. He creates opportunities we could have never imagined, but it’s up to us to embrace His plan. Where you come from matters, sure—but when you bring your skills to Life.Church, there’s no telling where God could take your future.
The Life.Church Central Creative Media Group is looking for a wildly talented motion designer to join the team. In this role, you’ll produce extraordinary visual content for Life.Church sermon series. Does the idea of using your motion design skills to share the love of Christ energize you more than a hot mug of Sumatra blend? Do you believe great typography can truly change lives? Do you have experience using motion design as a storytelling medium? If so, keep reading to see if you are the right person for this position.
- Visualize the entire timeline, but never lose track of a single keyframe
- Crave feedback and love working with other designers and filmmakers because you believe collaboration maximizes success
- Are insanely gifted, but grounded and humble
- Think about how to get better with each and every project
- Work fast, delivers on time, and isn’t afraid to stand up for an idea you believe in
- Can vet ideas and deliver them through the lens of a creative brief
- Own every phase of the motion design process, from concept, to storyboarding, to design, to animation, to final video export and delivery
- Design motion graphics mainly in Adobe After Effects, but work in Photoshop and Illustrator when the project requires it
- Create engaging animations that will be at home anywhere from phone screens to 4K projections
- Equally comfortable creating assets for animations or using assets from other designers
The cherry on top:
- You have a firm grasp of Cinema 4D
- You can storyboard your motion designs
- You understand the difference between effective design and cool design
- You’re not only okay with, but expect occasional workplace shenanigans
Include a creative portfolio or a link to your past work when you submit your application.
This role is located at the Life.Church Central Offices in Edmond, OK.