Edmond, OK /
Creative Media – Graphic Design /
The Motion Designer will work within our Creative Media Group to produce excellent, engaging visual content for Life.Church sermon series and other ministry projects.
God creates opportunities we never could have imagined, but it’s up to us to embrace His plan. We might not see how that’s possible, but God doesn’t work within our parameters. Your God-given skills and passion to serve Him could intersect right here, right now. When you bring your skills to Life.Church, there’s no telling where God could take your future.
The Life.Church Central Creative Media Group is looking for a wildly talented motion designer to produce extraordinary visual content for Life.Church sermon series and other ministry projects. Does the idea of using your motion design skills to share the love of Christ energize you more than a hot mug of Sumatra blend? Do you believe great typography can influence lives? Do you have experience using motion design as a storytelling medium? If so, keep reading to see if you are the right person for this position.
- Visualize the entire timeline, but never lose track of a single keyframe
- Crave feedback and love working with other designers and filmmakers because you believe collaboration maximizes success
- Passionate about using your gifts to make a difference
- Think about how to get better with each and every project
- Work fast, deliver on time, and not afraid to stand up for an idea you believe in
- Can vet ideas and deliver them through the lens of a creative brief
- Own every phase of the motion design process, from concept, to storyboarding, to design, to animation, to final video export and delivery
- Design motion graphics mainly in Adobe After Effects, but work in Photoshop and Illustrator when the project requires it
- Create engaging animations that will be at home anywhere from phone screens to 4K projections
- Equally comfortable creating assets for animations or using assets from other designers
The cherry on top:
- You have a firm grasp of Cinema 4D and/or Unreal Engine
- You can storyboard your motion designs
- You understand the difference between effective design and cool design
- You’re not only okay with, but expect occasional workplace shenanigans
Include a creative portfolio or a link to your past work when you submit your application.
To view the expectations and responsibilities of this role, please view the job description here.
This role is located at the Life.Church Central Offices in Edmond, OK.