LeadershipXP Campus Internship
LeadershipXP Internship – LeadershipXP Campus Internship
God made you unique, and His plan for you is unlike anyone else’s. Leaders come in all shapes and sizes—yours included. That’s why, when you pursue an internship at Life.Church, you’re not going to get the one-size-fits-all experience. In the LeadershipXP program at Life.Church, you’ll get incredible 1-on-1 training from our pastors, gain valuable experience, and do work that matters. An LXP internship at a Life.Church location isn’t for just anyone—and that’s why we think it might be a perfect fit for you.
The LeadershipXP Campus Internship is a paid internship designed to help young adults develop into staff roles here at Life.Church. LeadershipXP is currently seeking young adults (ages 21–30) who are passionate about making ministry a full-time calling but may not have full-time ministry experience. Interns will have the opportunity to develop under some of the best leaders in ministry and work in a team environment that encourages personal and professional growth.
If you are a hard-working, driven, and teachable young leader who is ready to grow and learn about ministry at Life.Church, keep reading to learn more about LeadershipXP.
- Full-time internship start dates: May 2019 (Application deadline: March 1) September 2019 (Application deadline: June 12) January 2020 (Application deadline: October 31)
- Full-time internships are 6 months long
- Internships are full-time (40 hours a week)
- Interns will develop spiritually, personally, and professionally through book discussions, staff training events, and other ministry opportunities
Interns can choose their area that they are interested in. Areas for internships include:
- Host Team - Host Team creates a comfortable environment so people are open to hearing the truth of God’s Word. From the parking lot to the auditorium, volunteers make Life.Church feel like home to every person who walks through the doors.
- LifeGroups/LifeMissions - The LifeGroups/LifeMissions (LGLM) Team is responsible for identifying and developing LifeGroup and Missions leaders, helping LifeGroup leaders form and maintain LifeGroups (small groups), resourcing individuals and groups with tools for spiritual growth, and mobilizing people to engage in relief and restoration efforts.
- Youth - Youth ministry is devoted to leading students in 6th-12th grade to become fully devoted followers of Christ. By teaching truth through God’s Word and being culturally relevant, staff and volunteer leaders develop relationships with students during weekly experiences, small groups, and serving opportunities.
- LifeKids - LifeKids, the children’s ministry of Life.Church, provides relevant, age-appropriate learning and connection opportunities for kids birth to 5th grade. LifeKids is dedicated to partnering with parents to help raise children to have a strong relationship with Christ.
- Operations - The Operations Team helps coordinate campus tasks, projects, events, communication, leads volunteers to assist with office work, events, and special projects while helping other teams accomplish their goals
- Worship - With a high standard of musical and technical excellence, this role is full of opportunities to grow in understanding of band dynamics, worship environment production, ministry, and teamwork in an innovative worship environment.
Remember, this isn’t your average internship. So, we’ll really love it if:
- You are a fourth-degree black belt in laughter
- Your idea of an internship has way more to do with making a difference than making copies
Full-time Interns earn $10 hourly and are considered full-time temporary employees of Life.Church.