IT Product Manager
Edmond, OK /
Digital Technology – Information Technology /
The Information Technology Product Manager will be responsible for developing a roadmap for our management system, Rock RMS, while guiding products from conception to launch.
You didn’t choose a career in technology because you want to maintain the status quo—you chose it because you’re an innovator. When people around you are content to merely point out problems, you don’t stop until you find solutions better than the ones they hope for. And you won’t settle for using your creativity to do anything less than change the world. Life.Church is where your talents and passions meet. We’re a team of collaborators who challenge each other, push each other, and encourage each other to succeed. Are you ready to be a part of what God is doing here?
The Life.Church Information Technology Team is looking for a freakishly talented and insanely passionate Jesus-follower who wants to lead toward the future by supporting those on the front lines of ministry. The IT Product Manager will support IT teams by defining and prioritizing product goals while leading ongoing cross-team collaboration to guide from conception to launch. These projects help to further our church’s mission and change the world, one user experience at a time. Does using technology in the local Church get you excited? Then by all means, don’t stop reading here!
- Able to clearly explain complicated and detailed processes in a concise and simple way
- A forward-thinking digital native who enjoys pushing the envelope
- A balanced, analytical, creative thinker who can focus on the details, detect problems, and provide resolutions
- A person who thrives in a team environment and has strong interpersonal skills, especially oral and written communication
- Experienced in successfully managing projects with multiple teams
- Provide regular communication on release plans and progress to key stakeholders and leadership
- Build strong partnerships with other Life.Church teams
- Manage vendor relations, specifically for Rock RMS
- Research new product ideas based ministry needs
You would rock if you have:
- Rockstar status with Rock RMS
- An incredible knack to simplify everything
This role may include responding to needs outside of hours 9-5 and on weekends. To view the expectations and responsibilities of this role, please view the job description here.
This role is located at the Life.Church Central Offices in Edmond, OK.