Church to Church Product Manager
Digital Technology – Open Network /
The Church to Church Product Manager will lead product direction for the Church to Church team as it resources churches with free resources, web products, and training. This role is responsible for digital products and solutions that support the direction and efforts of the team to equip pastors and leaders around the world.
At Life.Church, we exist to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. It’s been our mission since 1996 and has guided us every day. Leading people isn’t just an expectation; it’s a necessity. It’s a cornerstone of our culture. That's why we’re always seeking leaders—leaders like you—to bring your skills to life. We are one church meeting in multiple locations, and we want to help you become the person God made you to be.
The Church to Church Team equips pastors and leaders worldwide with free resources. Through Life.Church Open Network, pastors can access more than 80,000 church resources that help them reach the communities they’re called to reach. The Craig Groeschel Leadership Podcast equips leaders of every kind to grow through practical, personal, powerful leadership teaching.
What You’ll Do
- Lead direction of the platform and site that distributes free resources.
- Define processes for tracking and interpreting key product metrics, trends, and user feedback to help decide future Open.Life.Church product features.
- Analyze, visualize, and communicate key metrics to leadership.
- Collaborate with the Life.Church Digital Product team on design and development of Open.Life.Church.
- Steward engineering budget toward priority projects.
- Maintain excellence in the site by correcting bugs, UI/UX issues, etc.
- Research and implement new hardware, software, and third-party services as needed.
- Innovate new resources or mechanisms for serving leaders.
- Collaborate with other teams and churches to reach more pastors and equip them with free resources.
- Analyze the pastor and leader audiences of Open.Life.Church and the Craig Groeschel Leadership Podcast by studying user stories/profiles/behaviors.
- Make recommendations and decisions to grow Open.Life.Church and the Craig Groeschel Leadership Podcast.
- Plan an “e-commerce” experience for Open Network that builds trust, repetition, ease-of-use, etc. for users.
- Identify and maintain a focus group of input from our audience.
- Anticipate both church and technological events, issues, etc., that will affect our audience and plan ways to serve.
- Collaborate with the Church to Church team on initiatives, projects, etc., that will engage our audience.
- Work with Church to Church team to advocate for in-step churches that use current Life.Church resources.
Skills Needed to Succeed
- Ability to self-motivate, make independent decisions, and solve problems.
- Ability to manage conflict and differing opinions while maintaining composure.
- Ability to lead through pastoral conversations with pastors and church leaders.
- Maintain flexibility and initiate the creation of new processes and project strategies.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to foster collaboration.
- Strong leadership skills and understanding of developing and guiding others.
- Familiarity with product management tools such as Tableau, Google Analytics 4, Hubspot, Algolia, Amplitude, Figma, Craft, and/or Magnolia.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5 years of related work experience.
Benefits We Offer
- Paid parental leave, including maternity, paternity, and adoption leave.
- Generous employer-paid leave for the use of vacation, sick time, and other qualifying reasons.
- Innovative and comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance that provides team members with useful resources and savings to navigate their holistic health.
- Life insurance policy provided for all staff members at 2x annual salary at no cost. Additional life insurance coverage is available to purchase.
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability is covered at 100% for full-time qualified staff members.
- Comprehensive wellness and mental health benefits allow staff to proactively invest in their physical and emotional health.
- Generous 401(k) retirement plan allowing a team member to have up to 12.5% (including employee contribution, employer match, and employer discretionary contribution) contributed into their account in their first year. It doesn’t stop there—the more years on staff, the greater the investment!
- $160 annually in development dollars for team members to invest in their professional growth.
- Casual dress and work environment.
- Flexible work schedule.
- And much more!
Our Beliefs, Culture, and Commitment to Diversity
At Life.Church, every staff member, and intern is a minister and is expected to engage in the church's ministry fully. We consider ministry readiness and an individual’s capacity to represent Life.Church’s beliefs as a minister during the selection process for all staff and intern positions. An essential function within every position held by a staff member or intern at Life.Church is to uphold and represent the beliefs of Life.Church. Learn more about what we believe at Life.Church.
While we unite around our mission, we know unity doesn’t mean uniformity. Our calling is too great, and our mission is too important not to be intentional about strengthening our team through diversity. We know that diverse perspectives in race, ethnicity, background, age, and gender are essential to reaching the world for Christ. To learn more about how we strengthen our team through diversity, visit our careers page.
All data collected in our application process, from resume collection to application questions, is used for recruitment purposes only.