Operations – Campus Operations
You’re a leader. You know God has given you the talents and skills it takes to lead people, and you’re looking for the right place to use your gifts and chase your passion to see people come to know Christ. So, why could Life.Church be the right place to bring your skills to life? Because we’re not looking for employees to hire, we’re looking for leaders to empower. We’re not looking for role players, we’re looking for game-changers. And we might be looking for you.
Life.Church has a passion for helping its community become fully devoted followers of Christ. We're looking for Operations Pastors that has a knack for herding cats and can keep up with the ever-changing demands of campus ministry. The Operations Pastor helps coordinate campus operations and provides support to campus staff and attendees. Keep reading if you think you’re up for the challenge.
- Exceptionally organized with an operational and administrative mind
- Have an eye for details and the capacity to see the big picture
- Are a strong communicator and have a high tolerance for stress
- An influential leader and taskmaster
- Coordinate campus tasks, projects, events, and communication
- Interact with attendees and staff daily through phone, email, social media, and face-to-face
- Lead volunteers to assist with office work, events, and special projects while helping other teams accomplish their goals
- Be able to accomplish everything for everyone – it’s challenging, fast-paced and busy, busy, busy
It would rock if you:
- Are able to have a conversation, review a contract, plan an event, write an email, teach a life lesson, count money, and smile all at the same time
- Have a calm face that masks a brain working at warp speeds