Operations – Campus Operations
When you ask us what we do at Life.Church, you won’t just get a job description; you’ll hear a story. We are passionate about using our talents for God’s purposes and that’s why we’ve dedicated our careers to a ministry, not just a job title. We have the privilege of leading people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. As we do, we strive to be risk-taking, irrationally generous, spiritual contributors who laugh hard and honor God with integrity. Do you want to join us?
Life.Church has a passion for helping its community become fully devoted followers of Christ. We're looking for Operations Pastors that has a knack for herding cats and can keep up with the ever-changing demands of campus ministry. The Operations Pastor helps coordinate campus operations and provides support to campus staff and attendees. Keep reading if you think you’re up for the challenge.
- Exceptionally organized with an operational and administrative mind
- Have an eye for details and the capacity to see the big picture
- Are a strong communicator and have a high tolerance for stress
- An influential leader and taskmaster
- Coordinate campus tasks, projects, events, and communication
- Interact with attendees and staff daily through phone, email, social media, and face-to-face
- Lead volunteers to assist with office work, events, and special projects while helping other teams accomplish their goals
- Be able to accomplish everything for everyone – it’s challenging, fast-paced and busy, busy, busy
It would rock if you:
- Are able to have a conversation, review a contract, plan an event, write an email, teach a life lesson, count money, and smile all at the same time
- Have a calm face that masks a brain working at warp speeds