Logistics Support Project Leader
Logistics – Logistics Support
At Life.Church, we are passionate about using our talents for God’s purposes. That’s why we’ve dedicated our careers to a ministry, not just a job title. We equip enthusiastic leaders with the training, support, and development they need to grow the Kingdom. You might not have a church background or a degree in divinity, but you might be the person God is ready to use to help change eternity.
The Logistics Support Team is responsible for receiving and distributing thousands of resources that make it possible for our Life.Church teams to carry out their ministries and daily tasks. Our warehouse is stocked with resources that are distributed to the Central and campus teams daily, as well as any special products for events that take place. Our team oversees the moving and disposing of items at all of our locations. We’re looking for a full-time Project Leader to join our team at our warehouse in Midwest City, OK.
Do you want to wake up every morning and put your gifts, skills, and talents to work for a purpose you truly believe in? Do you dream of being the go-to guy or gal, the relationship builder, and the saver of the day? Do you enjoy balancing schedules that are constantly changing? This could be your chance.
- Exceptionally organized with an operational and administrative mind.
- Positive, friendly, and enjoys collaborating with others to accomplish a common goal.
- Excited about coordinating special projects and events that inspire others and exceed expectations.
- Able to change plans at a moment’s notice.
- Manage the calendar and travel schedule for multiple Logistics Support team members.
- An organized, detail-oriented self-starter who can multitask like crazy.
- A natural leader with excellent time-management skills.
- A strong communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to connect relationally with staff.
- Easily able to adapt to multiple computer software systems.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
You'll do great if:
- You enjoy playing games with friends and laughing until you cry.
- Your friends razz you because your vacations are planned down to the minute.