Edmond, OK /
Digital Technology – Information Technology /
The Life.Church Infrastructure Engineer is primarily responsible for problem-solving and innovating, maintaining infrastructure hardware, managing staff support tickets, and engaging volunteers.
You didn’t choose a career in technology because you want to maintain the status quo—you chose it because you’re an innovator. When people around you are content to merely point out problems, you don’t stop until you find solutions better than the ones they hope for. And you won’t settle for using your creativity to do anything less than change the world. Life.Church is where your talents and passions meet. We’re a team of collaborators who challenge each other, push each other, and encourage each other to succeed. Are you ready to be a part of what God is doing here?
The Life.Church Information Technology Team leads behind the scenes to equip Life.Church with connectivity and software resources to fulfill our mission and connect even more people to Jesus. We’re looking for an Infrastructure Engineer who will be responsible for the virtual infrastructure and data storage of our church. Do you love working with others to accomplish amazing things with technology? Do you look for new ways to innovate? Does using technology in the local Church get you excited? Then by all means, don’t stop reading here!
You'll fit right in if:
- Reliable Backups make your heart sing
- iSCSI and data stores are your love language
- Empowering volunteers to use their gifts in technology is a passion of yours
- You’re a self-motivated leader with the ability to work with a team and problem solve with innovation
- You are an excellent written and oral communicator who can clearly explain complicated processes while fostering partnerships
You’ll work well if you:
- Are familiar with BSD, FreeNAS, Veeam, and vmWare technologies
- Can lead collaboration efforts with a variety of leaders in the organization, which spans hundreds of employees and locations in several states
- Are effective at multi-tasking and time management to meet strict deadlines while remaining flexible and open to change
- Continually assess organizational data to detect software and infrastructure concerns
- Provide upper-level software support in the organization as needed
You’ll have fun if you:
- Have a heart for people, but a killer Nerf gun instinct
- Use ‘90s movie quotes to frame your strategy for changing the world