Edmond, OK /
Logistics – Logistics Support /
The Warehouse Manager oversees all of the day-to-day activities of the Life.Church warehouse, including leading and providing a strategic vision for the team.
Did you ever think God could use your talent at a church? We might not see how that’s possible, but God doesn’t work within our parameters. He creates opportunities we never could have imagined, but it’s up to us to embrace His plan. Your God-given skills and passion to serve Him could intersect right here, right now. When you bring your skills to Life.Church, there’s no telling where God could take your future.
At Life.Church, we believe it is our responsibility to strive for excellence as we use the resources God entrusts to us. The Logistics Support Team receives and distributes thousands of resources that make it possible for our Life.Church teams to carry out their ministries and daily tasks. We are looking for a Warehouse Manager to lead and develop the Warehouse Team, as well as oversee the day-to-day operations of the warehouse. Do you love logistics? Do the words“supply chain” excite you? Are you passionate about excellence in the details? If so, continue reading for more details!
Who you are:
- A leader with experience developing and guiding others
- Positive, friendly, and excited to collaborate with others to accomplish a common goal
- Able to take a great vision and turn it into reality through strategic execution
- A self-motivated problem-solver who can make independent decisions on the fly
- An excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communicator
What you'll do:
- Serve as project manager, ensuring assignments stay on task through completion
- Coordinate team schedules and warehouse organization and maintenance
- Stay aware of all aspects of the warehouse and distribution, to include shipping & receiving, inspections, inventory, order fulfillment, special projects, campus launch staging, and more
- Maintain ongoing relationships with outside vendor contacts
- Sustain a culture of quality control and assurance
- Initiate the creation of new processes and project strategies while maintaining flexibility
You'll enjoy this role if you:
- Love serving others and having fun on the job
- Are a team player who enjoys some friendly competition
The position is located at the Life.Church warehouse in Midwest City, Oklahoma. This position will require some weekend and evening hours and travel for anywhere from one to three days at a time.
To view the expectations and responsibilities of this role, please view the job description here.