Risk Awareness Project Leader- Part Time
Edmond, OK /
Risk – Risk Awareness /
The Risk Awareness Project Leader will identify and analyze operational items to help with growth and scalability for the Risk Awareness team.
Did you ever think God could use your talent at a church? We might not see how that’s possible, but God doesn’t work within our parameters. He creates opportunities we never could have imagined, but it’s up to us to embrace His plan. Your God-given skills and passion to serve Him could intersect right here, right now. When you bring your skills to Life.Church, there’s no telling where God could take your future.
The Life.Church Risk Awareness Team equips and empowers our staff members to manage risk and create safe, secure environments. We’re looking for a part-time Project Leader. Do you have a gift for identifying opportunities to maximize effectiveness? Do you love working in a team environment to accomplish amazing things? Do you have a desire to serve God in your work? If so, continue reading for more details.
You'll fit right in if you:
- See the value of technology to help streamline processes and support ministry growth
- Like to solve complex problems and find efficient solutions
- Have analytical and critical thinking skills
- Are known for your exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Can get things done among competing priorities with little direct supervision
You will be:
- Analyzing processes to identify operational needs
- Coordinating large and small projects to maximize efficiency and scalability
- Evaluating current systems and finding solutions to meet our growth
- Providing support for software and apps used within the department
- Assisting with creating risk awareness training for the organization
We'll high five you if:
- You understand risk awareness terms like“COI,”“additional insured,”“risk assessments,” or “frequency”
- You have previous project management experience