Worship – Campus Worship
A drive to see people come to know Christ? You’ve got it. A heart to serve? Check. A positive attitude? You bet. A place to nurture your skills, passions, and talents as you lead others to become fully devoted followers of Christ? That’s where we come in. When you join the Life.Church staff at one of our locations, you won’t be just a new hire—you’ll be a leader we can’t wait to empower, a learner we can’t wait to teach, and a follower of Christ we can’t wait to grow alongside. Are you ready to bring your skills to life at Life.Church?
We are currently looking for full-time Worship Leaders, who have a desire to develop their God-given talents to lead worship for a Life.Church campus. With a high standard of musical and technical excellence, this role is full of opportunities to grow in understanding of band dynamics, worship environment production, ministry, and teamwork in an innovative worship environment.
- Highly talented vocally with some musical experience on keys, guitar, and/or other instruments
- Excited about learning and ready to grow as a worship leader
- A multi-tasking team player with high energy, strong interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude
- Ready to do anything short of sin to reach people who don’t know Christ
- Be in a highly developmental role under the leadership of the campus Worship Pastor
- Contribute to planning, organizing, and leading multiple worship experiences on weekends and Wednesday nights
- Connect people to the mission of Life.Church
The perfect fit:
- Is familiar with Pro-tools and ready to develop mad multi-media skills
- Enjoys all genres of music
To be considered for this role, applicants must provide a video singing and/or leading worship.