Interactive Product Manager
Edmond, OK /
Digital Technology – Interactive /
The Interactive Product Manager will inform the development of software products and features as well as lead projects that provide a world-class experience for the Life.Church app and website.
At Life.Church, we’re honored and excited to be a part of what God is doing in the United States and around the globe. We’re pushing the boundaries of what the Church can accomplish as we lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ in a digital age. We’re passionate about leveraging the latest technology to meet people wherever they are—both in the world and in their walk with God. We’ll do anything short of sin to reach people who don’t know Jesus.
The Life.Church Interactive Product Team is looking for a freakishly talented and insanely passionate Jesus-follower who wants to lead toward the future by supporting those on the front lines of ministry. The Interactive Product Manager will inform the development of software products and features as well as lead projects that provide a world-class interactive experience for the Life.Church app and website. These projects help to further our church’s mission and change the world, one user experience at a time. Does that sound like your cup of tea? If so, keep reading!
- Experienced in working with technology product teams and innovating in a portfolio of software products and services
- Consistently thinking of the end user while working in mobile app product design
- A forward-thinking digital native who enjoys pushing the envelope
- A balanced, analytical, creative thinker who can focus on the details, detect problems, and provide resolutions
- A person who thrives in a team environment and has strong interpersonal skills, especially oral and written communication
- Experienced in successfully managing projects with multiple developers
- Drive product development initiatives from start to finish, collaborating with product designers and software engineers
- Define and prioritize feature goals
- Manage the planning and execution of software development projects
- Partner with Communications and Engineering teams to see products through to launch
- Stay aware of key product metrics and evaluate their impact
- Ensure consistency of our products and features
You would rock if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Exceptional web UX/UI standards—you like things to function seamlessly, but you also want them to be pretty
- Proficiency in Agile, Scrum, Kanban, and project management methodologies
For bonus points you are:
- In favor of simplifying complex thoughts, ideas, processes, and systems
- Able to hold your own in a conversation about software development tactics
- Excited to work in a fun, fast-paced atmosphere where everyone takes the mission very seriously, but no one takes themselves too seriously
This position is located in Edmond, OK.
To view the expectations and responsibilities of this role, please view the job description HERE.