YouVersion Digital Marketer
Edmond, OK /
YouVersion – YouVersion Community Engagement /
The YouVersion Digital Marketer will develop, implement, and manage our digital marketing strategy to drive global brand awareness and user acquisition in paid and organic marketing activities.
God’s Word is alive. It moves in our hearts, speaks to our souls, and changes us every single day. YouVersion is building new ways for everyday people to experience the uncommon message of the Gospel through technology. We believe wholeheartedly in the life-giving power of His Word, and we want to work alongside people like you—dreamers, innovators, and sold-out Christ-followers—to create new avenues for people to deepen their intimacy with God. With more than 450 million installs of the Bible App, representing every country on earth, the YouVersion Community is a vibrant, fast-growing group.
The YouVersion Team is looking for a Digital Marketer who will have a front-row seat helping connect people to the YouVersion Community around the world, ultimately seeing them on an active journey to become who God made them to be, abiding in Him, and drawing closer to Him every day. The Digital Marketer will drive the top-of-funnel activities that lead to installs, product usage, and brand awareness globally across all of our products, app languages, and segments. Sound like your cup of tea? Read on to find out if you might be a good fit on our team.
Who you are:
- An experienced digital marketer with an understanding of the latest digital marketing tools, channels, and strategies
- Deeply familiar with creating and managing paid user acquisition plans
- Experienced in organic marketing strategies, including ASO, SEO, SEM, and landing page optimization
- Consistently seeking to learn and grow personally and professionally
- Great with digging into basic web-based code and learning new platforms
- Willing to do whatever it takes to help your team succeed
What you’ll do:
- Drive traffic through paid user acquisition through various channels such as Apple’s App Store, Google’s universal ad campaigns, social media, and third-party ad networks
- Focus on organic marketing strategies, including app store optimization(ASO) and search engine optimization(SEO) tuning across dozens of stores, languages, and key web properties
- Forecast performance trends and proactively increase market segments by adjusting approved campaign budget allocation based on real-time learning and analysis of performance, trends, and insights
- Regularly evaluate platforms and ad networks, working with management to review vendors, pricing, and terms
- Identify and work with key strategic partners to expand the YouVersion marketing reach through shared install-based activities and initiatives
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience in digital marketing for mobile apps
- Hold a degree or certifications in digital marketing
- Are just as creative as you are analytical
This role is located at the Life.Church Central Offices in Edmond, OK.
To view the expectations and responsibilities of this role, please view the job description here.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at Life.Church, see the benefits we offer to staff members, or take a look at more career openings:www.life.church/careers