Construction Operations Specialist
Edmond, OK /
Spaces & Places – Real Estate & Development /
The Construction Operations Specialist will create and maintain processes, budgets, and documents for new properties and construction of Life.Church buildings.
Stat wizard. Data master. Accountant extraordinaire. You wear these titles with pride because they’re skills God gave you. You care about the missing digits, the decimal points, and the fine details of a contract. You’ve got a passion to see people come to know Christ. All you’ve been missing is a place to put all of it together. Life.Church could be that place. God brings people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences here, but He does it because we all have one thing in common: we won’t stop until every person on this earth knows the love of Jesus. Ministry might not have been the first stop on your road map, but if you’ve been praying to put your skills to work alongside a team of Kingdom-minded, sold-out, on-fire believers, we’ve got good news. You’re on the right path.
The Construction & Design Team is responsible for finding property, designing, permitting, bidding, and construction of all new Life.Church facilities as well as renovations for our existing locations. Our team is looking for a full-time Construction Operations Specialist to grow with us. Is your whole life organized, color-coded, and triple-checked for accuracy? Are you a multi-tasker at heart? Do you love it when all the numbers add up to further the Kingdom of God? If so, continue reading for more details.
Who you are:
- At home in spreadsheets or doing financial analysis
- Laser-precise when it comes to details with an eye for how they fit into the big picture
- A gifted problem-solver who thoroughly appreciates checking things off your to-do list
- A servant-hearted leader who is passionate about excellence in the details
What you'll do:
- Manage operations tasks, projects, contracts, permits, invoices, and communications
- Create, oversee, and reconcile project budgets
- Gather, analyze, and maintain large volumes of data
For bonus points:
- You have the flexibility to adapt to changes and take on new responsibilities as the organization grows
- You’re in favor of simplifying complex thoughts, ideas, processes, and systems
- You keep a calm face that masks a brain working at warp speed
To view the expectations and responsibilities of this role, please view the job description here.
This role is located at the Life.Church Central Offices in Edmond, OK.