Junior Motion Designer
Edmond, OK /
Creative Media – Graphic Design /
The Junior Motion Designer will work within our Creative Media Group to produce excellent, engaging visual content for Life.Church sermon series and other ministry projects.
Did you ever think God could use your talents or experience at a church? Many of us felt the same way you feel now—we had God-given skills and a passion to serve Him, but no idea that those skills and passions could intersect right here, right now, at Life.Church. But God doesn’t work within our parameters. He creates opportunities we could have never imagined, but it’s up to us to embrace His plan. Where you come from matters, sure—but when you bring your skills to Life.Church, there’s no telling where God could take your future.
Within the Creative Media Group, we believe your talents aren’t just artistry. They’re ministry. As a Junior Motion Designer at Life.Church, you’ll be part of a group of creatives responsible for project management, asset distribution, filmmaking, production, content development, design, photography, and much more. We’re looking for someone who loves collaboration, has a passion for visual communication, and dreams of building the local church with their design abilities.
Do you dream in timelines and keyframes? Do you imagine how every static design can be brought to life? Do you think design can change the world? If you do, then continue reading for more details.
- Visualize the entire timeline, but never lose track of a single keyframe
- Crave feedback and hunger to grow in your motion design abilities as part of a collaborative team
- Think about how to get better with each and every project
- Understand the fundamentals of design
- Rock-solid work ethic and a positive attitude
- Ready to step into the entire motion design process, from concept, to storyboarding, to design, to animation, to final video export and delivery
- Design motion graphics mainly in Adobe After Effects, but work in Photoshop and Illustrator when the project requires it
- Create engaging animations that will be at home anywhere from phone screens to 4K projections
- Equally comfortable creating assets for animations or using assets from other designers
The cherry on top:
- You have experience in, or are very interested in learning, Cinema 4D and/or Unreal Engine
- You understand the difference between effective design and cool design
- You’re not only okay with, but expect occasional workplace shenanigans
Include a creative portfolio or a link to your past work when you submit your application.
To view the expectations and responsibilities of this role, please view the job description here.
This role is located at the Life.Church Central Offices in Edmond, OK.