Financial Reporting Director
Finance – Financial Reporting
We believe a job is something you do, but a calling is who you are. God calls people to Life.Church from a wide range of backgrounds, but He’s brought us all here for one reason: to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. And while we’re thrilled to look back and celebrate what He’s already done through this church, we know we’re just getting started. We’re looking forward to seeing what He will do through the people He’s calling to be part of this team.
The Financial Reporting Team serves the accounting, forecasting, and financial reporting needs of Life.Church. We’re looking for a director with a passionate desire to use their gifts to serve the Kingdom. If you like the idea of putting your skills to work to inspire a team of talented professionals to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ, keep reading!
We'll smile if you're:
- A Certified Public Accountant or CPA candidate with at least 5 years of experience in accounting and financial reporting (audit/assurance experience is a plus)
- A problem solver and a critical thinker who enjoys financial analysis
- An effective leader with a passion for personal development
- An individual with an exceptional degree of personal and professional integrity
- Exceptionally organized and highly efficient with personal time management
- Known for having excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Naturally self-motivated and able to work independently while succeeding in a collaborative team environment
You will be:
- Directing all aspects of Financial Reporting
- Leading individual team members in personal and professional development
- Performing a high-level analysis of monthly financial statements and other selected financial data
- Managing capital projects and fixed assets
- Maintaining a system of internal controls for accounting transactions and the safeguarding of financial assets and a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Developing training resources and tools to assist and support Life.Church staff in their ministry roles
We'll high-five if you:
- Are familiar with Microsoft Dynamics SL, Management Reporter, and Adaptive Insights
- Have the flexibility to adapt to changes and take on new responsibilities as the organization grows
- Think it makes cents to use financial puns
This position is located in Edmond, OK.