Financial Reporting Director
Finance – Financial Reporting
Stat wizard. Data master. Accountant extraordinaire. You wear these titles with pride, because they’re skills God gave you. You care about the missing digits, the decimal points, and a balanced spreadsheet. Life.Church cares about numbers the same way you care about numbers, because to us, every number is a story. Numbers show us how God multiplies what we provide. And we’ve seen Him add those numbers up to things we could have never imagined were possible. That’s why we’re looking for someone like you. Someone who knows the bottom line is never measured in dollars—it’s measured in lives forever changed by the love of Christ.
The Financial Reporting Team serves the accounting, forecasting, and financial reporting needs of Life.Church. We’re looking for a director with a passionate desire to use their gifts to serve the Kingdom. If you like the idea of putting your skills to work to inspire a team of talented professionals to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ, keep reading!
We'll smile if you're:
- A Certified Public Accountant or CPA candidate with at least 5 years of experience in accounting and financial reporting (audit/assurance experience is a plus)
- A problem solver and a critical thinker who enjoys financial analysis
- An effective leader with a passion for personal development
- An individual with an exceptional degree of personal and professional integrity
- Exceptionally organized and highly efficient with personal time management
- Known for having excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Naturally self-motivated and able to work independently while succeeding in a collaborative team environment
You will be:
- Directing all aspects of Financial Reporting
- Leading individual team members in personal and professional development
- Performing a high-level analysis of monthly financial statements and other selected financial data
- Managing capital projects and fixed assets
- Maintaining a system of internal controls for accounting transactions and the safeguarding of financial assets and a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Developing training resources and tools to assist and support Life.Church staff in their ministry roles
We'll high-five if you:
- Are familiar with Microsoft Dynamics SL, Management Reporter, and Adaptive Insights
- Have the flexibility to adapt to changes and take on new responsibilities as the organization grows
- Think it makes cents to use financial puns
This position is located in Edmond, OK.