Digital Experiences Specialist
Creative Media – Global Arts /
The Digital Experiences Specialist for Life.Church’s Global Arts Team will be at the forefront of delivering transformative online experiences to a global audience. This mission-critical role will play a pivotal part in supporting the production and creation of Life.Church Online services and other Global Arts initiatives. From capturing and editing segments, to providing on-set production support, to assisting with live weekend broadcast capture; the Digital Experiences Specialist will collaborate closely with a multifaceted team to ensure a world-class product is seamlessly brought to a world-wide audience.
At Life.Church, we exist to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. It’s been our mission since 1996 and has guided us every day. Leading people isn’t just an expectation; it’s a necessity. It’s a cornerstone of our culture. That's why we’re always seeking leaders—leaders like you—to bring your skills to life. We are one church meeting in multiple locations, and we want to help you become the person God made you to be.
The Global Arts Team is commissioned to steward the flagship experience and content that reflect the creative expression of Life.Church and Life.Church Worship to our top-of-funnel audiences. Through innovative visual products, storytelling, and experiences, our aim is to connect people to the heart of God and lead them to become more fully devoted followers of Christ.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with the Global Arts Team to capture and deliver segments for Life.Church Online broadcasts and other team projects, ensuring high-quality content delivery.
- Support the live weekend broadcast capture, operate and maintain video equipment, and ensure files are distributed on time.
- Assist in setting up and configuring cameras, audio equipment, and lighting for on-site and remote shoots.
- Edit and post-produce video content aligning with the Global Arts Team projects and goals, optimizing it for digital platforms and adhering to broadcast standards.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of video equipment, staying up-to-date with the latest technologies and best practices.
- Work within an Agile environment, manage multiple projects simultaneously, communicate effectively, and meet tight deadlines.
- Maintain an organized digital asset library and follow best practices for file organization and archiving.
Skills Needed to Succeed
- Proficiency in video editing software (e.g., Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, DaVinci Resolve).
- Strong understanding of video production and post-production processes.
- Broad knowledge of video equipment, cameras, audio gear, and lighting setups.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot technical issues during live broadcasts.
- Highly adaptable with the capacity to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Energized by seeing a project through to completion.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills, working harmoniously with diverse teams.
- Detail-oriented mindset with a commitment to delivering high-quality video content.
- Passion for staying informed about industry trends and emerging technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Digital Media, Film Production, or a related field; advanced degree is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in video editing, digital media production, or related roles.
Benefits We Offer
- Paid parental leave, including maternity, paternity, and adoption leave.
- Generous employer-paid leave for the use of vacation, sick time, and other qualifying reasons.
- Innovative and comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance that provides team members with useful resources and savings to navigate their holistic health.
- Life insurance policy provided for all staff members at 2x annual salary at no cost. Additional life insurance coverage is available to purchase.
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability is covered at 100% for full-time qualified staff members.
- Comprehensive wellness and mental health benefits allow staff to proactively invest in their physical and emotional health.
- Generous 401(k) retirement plan allowing a team member to have up to 12.5% (including employee contribution, employer match, and employer discretionary contribution) contributed into their account in their first year. It doesn’t stop there—the more years on staff, the greater the investment!
- $160 annually in development dollars for team members to invest in their professional growth.
- Casual dress and work environment.
- Flexible work schedule.
- And much more!
Our Beliefs, Culture, and Commitment to Diversity
At Life.Church, every staff member, and intern is a minister and is expected to engage in the church's ministry fully. We consider ministry readiness and an individual’s capacity to represent Life.Church’s beliefs as a minister during the selection process for all staff and intern positions. An essential function within every position held by a staff member or intern at Life.Church is to uphold and represent the beliefs of Life.Church. Learn more about what we believe at Life.Church.
While we unite around our mission, we know unity doesn’t mean uniformity. Our calling is too great, and our mission is too important not to be intentional about strengthening our team through diversity. We know that diverse perspectives in race, ethnicity, background, age, and gender are essential to reaching the world for Christ. To learn more about how we strengthen our team through diversity, visit our careers page.
All data collected in our application process, from resume collection to application questions, is used for recruitment purposes only.