Digital Communications Specialist
Communications – Communications
Did you ever think God could use your talent at a church? We might not see how that’s possible, but God doesn’t work within our parameters. He creates opportunities we never could have imagined, but it’s up to us to embrace His plan. Your God-given skills and passion to serve Him could intersect right here, right now. When you bring your skills to Life.Church, there’s no telling where God could take your future.
As followers of Christ, we get to communicate the most important message in the world! The Communications Team shapes communication at Life.Church through written content, strategy, public relations, email marketing, and more. We’re looking for a full-time Digital Communications Specialist to lead Life.Church’s written communication in the digital space. If you have a way with words and a passion for planning, read on!
What you'll do:
- Find the best ways to lead people on their journey through the Life.Church digital environment
- Create excellent and effective copy for Life.Church’s interactive products including our website and app
- Extend Life.Church’s reach online by optimizing written content across multiple digital channels
- Keep a close eye on the big picture while also looking out for the end user’s experience every step of the way
You'll be right on track if:
- You can transform ideas into words quickly and often—from a blank page or existing content
- You thrive on the spark that happens when collaboration leads to innovation
- Your favorite letters include SEO, UX, and A/B
- You’re passionate about writing words people crave, not just to inform, but to meet needs and guide experiences
- Words aren’t your only love because you know that without data you’ll never know if they’re working
It'll be awesome if:
- You’re naturally curious about how a YouTube video ended up in your recommendations
- You’re the go-to when someone has a problem to solve because you don’t stop until you find the best solution
- You are fluent in emoji and grammar jokes
Include a creative portfolio or a link to your past work when you submit your application.
This role is located at the Life.Church Central Offices in Edmond, OK.