Human Resources Partner
Edmond, OK /
Staff Operations – Human Resources /
The HR Partner will oversee the lifespan of employees from the moment they receive an offer to the time they exit our team providing exceptional customer service from start to finish.
Did you ever think God could use your talent at a church? We might not see how that’s possible, but God doesn’t work within our parameters. He creates opportunities we never could have imagined, but it’s up to us to embrace His plan. Your God-given skills and passion to serve Him could intersect right here, right now. When you bring your skills to Life.Church, there’s no telling where God could take your future.
The Human Resources team is devoted to the vision and mission of the church by supporting and partnering with our staff. We are looking for a full-time team member to fill our HR Partner role. Can you operate in a fast-paced environment while upholding a high level of customer service and positivity? Do you have a desire to turn your career into your calling? Are you passionate about personal development and using your skills to help others succeed? If so, read on!
- Energized by people, relationships, and processes, excelling at follow-up and follow-through
- Trustworthy with confidential information and able to maintain a high level of personal and professional integrity
- Passionate about serving others by providing excellent attention to detail in all transactions
- Skilled at handling multiple administrative tasks each day
- An effective, self-motivated, and flexible multi-tasker and time manager who is eager to learn and improve
- An outstanding communicator who can explain complicated processes and concepts clearly
- A strategic and progressive thinker who seeks the best solutions to complex problems
- Able to inspire trust with leaders and influence through partnership and appropriate action
You will be:
- Assisting leadership with handling employee relations matters, such as offers of employment, compensation, relocation, and termination decisions
- Championing performance management processes and education
- Providing guidance and working with leaders to navigate performance improvement and documentation
- Recommending compensation structures and conducting position reviews
- Writing employee documentation for support in various employee relations activities
- Ensuring compliance with Life.Church policies and procedures by conducting regular compliance audits and providing staff education and support
- Responsible for staying up to date on all relevant state and federal laws and ensuring organizational compliance with document retention policy
Would rock if you:
- Have experience leading an HR team
- Are HRCI and/or SHRM certified
- Have experience in writing, reviewing, and recommending performance improvement plans and documentation
- Have a strong understanding of organizational structure, job grades, job classification requirements
To view the expectations and responsibilities of this role, please view the job description here.
This role is located at the Life.Church Central Offices in Edmond, OK.