Communications Team Administrator
Communications – Communications
You’re not your job title. You’re not your salary. You’re not a parking spot with your name on it. You’re a child of God, and you’re called to be His hands and feet no matter where you are or what you’re doing. That’s why, if you pursue a career at Life.Church, you’re going to be part of a ministry that’s filled with people who are passionate. Passionate about serving. Passionate about giving. Passionate about leading people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. If you think Life.Church is where your skills and passions could intersect, this could be the job posting you’ve been looking for.
As followers of Christ, we have the best message to communicate to a hungry world. The Communications Team shapes and shepherds communication at Life.Church through written content, social media, public relations, email marketing, and more. We are looking for a full-time Communications Team Administrator to extend our support of campuses, Central teams, and volunteers. If you have a way with words, obsession with organization, and penchant for people, read on!
- Support the Communications Group Leader in administrative tasks like travel, calendar, communication, etc.
- Manage team budget and expenses
- Contribute to team projects by diving into research, connecting dots, coordinating projects, and championing communications between teams and team members
- Provide campuses with first-tier support for our email and social media tools
- Run point on team and volunteer activities and appreciation
You're right on track if:
- You see what other people miss and can anticipate needs before people get around to asking for help
- You get a huge sense of fulfillment from helping people succeed
- Your make-it-happen mindset expresses itself in an effective mix resourcefulness and people skills
- You’re a master at reading between the lines with natural gifts of listening, writing, and interpersonal communication
It'll be fun if:
- You’re itching to host a voting bracket in Slack about the best John Hughes movie
- You are fluent in emoji and grammar jokes
- Your organizational skills put Monica Geller to shame
This role is located at the Life.Church Central Offices in Edmond, OK.