Digital Asset Coordinator
Edmond, OK /
Creative Media – Creative Media /
The Digital Asset Coordinator will be primarily responsible for content management and distribution of creative assets to all of the Life.Church platforms, as well as user support.
Did you ever think God could use your talent at a church? We might not see how that’s possible, but God doesn’t work within our parameters. He creates opportunities we never could have imagined, but it’s up to us to embrace His plan. Your God-given skills and passion to serve Him could intersect right here, right now. When you bring your skills to Life.Church, there’s no telling where God could take your future.
At Life.Church, we can help people encounter God by ensuring our creative assets reach the right online platform at the right time. The Creative Strategies Team is part of our Creative Media Group, and we’re looking for a detail-oriented multi-tasker to help us continue to make this life-changing connection possible for people around the globe. Is your whole life organized, color-coded, and triple-checked for accuracy? If so, continue reading for more details.
Who you are:
- Proactive and consistent in cross-team collaboration
- An excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communicator who fosters relationships and partnerships
- Heavily invested in the details with a knack for spotting and fixing errors before they become problems
- Flexible and equipped to adapt at a moment’s notice to initiate the creation of new processes and project strategies
What you'll do:
- Deliver relevant customized content to our growing digital channels, including the Life.Church app, Roku, and Apple TV
- Manage our DAM and CMS platforms and act as the main contact for user requests and support
- Ensure content consistency and brand standards across all platforms
- Stage and post all Life.Church created YouVersion BiblePlans
- Use Google Analytics and other data points to make informed decisions
We’d love it if you have:
- An eye for good UI/UX design
- A working knowledge of Magnolia and WebDam
- An understanding of SEO, keyword research, and tag management
For bonus points:
- Are excited to work in a fun, casual atmosphere where everyone takes the mission very seriously, but no one takes themselves too seriously
- Find joy in making the complex simple
- Have a broad sense of humor and love good food
To view the expectations and responsibilities of this role, please view the job description here.
This role is located at the Life.Church Central Offices in Edmond, OK.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at Life.Church, see the benefits we offer to staff members, or take a look at more career openings: www.life.church/careers