Associate LifeGroups/LifeMissions Pastor
LifeGroups/LifeMissions – Campus LifeGroups/LifeMissions /
Full-Time/ Salary /
The Associate LifeGroups/LifeMissions (LGLM) Pastor supports the overall LGLM ministry and develops to one day step into the lead LGLM Pastor role.
At Life.Church, we exist to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. It’s been our mission since 1996 and has guided us every day. Leading people isn’t just an expectation; it’s a necessity. It’s a cornerstone of our culture. That's why we’re always seeking leaders—leaders like you—to bring your skills to life. We are one church meeting in multiple locations, and we want to help you become the person God made you to be.
Our LifeGroups/LifeMissions team leads our church to follow Jesus and love our neighbors through the power of community. We accomplish this by focusing on three things: 1. We develop our leaders. 2. We connect people to LifeGroups. 3. We care for our neighbors.
Associate LGLM Pastors partner with lead LGLM Pastors to lead the ministry using the framework of our LGLM Approach to Ministry.
What You'll Do
- Identify and develop key volunteer leaders, including LGLM Coaches and LifeGroup Leaders.
- Connect people to LifeGroups and local volunteer opportunities.
- Form partnerships with and advocate for like-minded non-profit organizations making a significant impact in local communities.
- Develop to step into the lead LGLM Pastor role.
- Ensure excellence in ministry processes, including group management, leader onboarding, benevolence, and event planning.
- Plan and execute successful quarterly ministry growth strategies.
- Identify trends to understand ministry health and respond to key opportunities.
- Provide pastoral care and invest in the spiritual transformation of the church attenders and volunteer leaders.
- Form partnerships with and advocate for like-minded non-profit organizations making a significant impact in our communities.
- Collaborate and support all weekend ministries.
Skills Needed to Succeed
- Exemplify a passion for helping people grow personally and spiritually.
- Articulate vision in large and small settings that motivates people to act.
- Coaching, managing, and developing leaders.
- Exhibiting clear verbal, interpersonal, and written communication.
- Problem-solving, time management, and following through on commitments.
- Thinking, planning, and acting strategically and relationally.
- Responding quickly and making independent decisions.
- Facilitating meetings and communicating to various groups.
- Relational skills that present harmony and genuine spiritual authority.
- Creating and stewarding budgets.
- Utilizing basic software and office equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1 year of work-related experience.
Benefits We Offer
- Paid parental leave, including maternity, paternity, and adoption leave.
- Generous employer-paid leave for the use of vacation, sick time, and other qualifying reasons.
- Innovative and comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance that provides team members with useful resources and savings to navigate their holistic health.
- Life insurance policy provided for all staff members at 2x annual salary at no cost. Additional life insurance coverage is available to purchase.
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability covered at 100% for full-time qualified staff members.
- Comprehensive wellness and mental health benefits allow staff to proactively invest in their physical and emotional health.
- Generous 401(k) retirement plan allowing a team member to have up to 12.5% (including employee contribution, employer match, and employer discretionary contribution) contributed into their account in their first year. It doesn’t stop there—the more years on staff, the greater the investment!
- $160 annually in development dollars for team members to invest in their professional growth.
- Casual dress and work environment.
- Flexible work schedule.
- And much more!
At Life.Church, we are passionate about reaching more people in more communities. We hire new team members to begin their journey at an existing Life.Church location so they can learn the culture and systems of our church from experienced pastors already on the team. Our hope is, as we continue to launch new locations, we can send pastors who are ready to lead on day one because of what they’ve learned at an existing location in preparation.
Check out the list of current locations and the cities we’re exploring or considering for future locations. We’d love to discuss which locations you are interested in.
Our Beliefs, Culture, and Commitment to Diversity
At Life.Church, every staff member, and intern is a minister and is expected to engage in the church's ministry fully. We consider ministry readiness and an individual’s capacity to represent Life.Church’s beliefs as a minister during the selection process for all staff and intern positions. An essential function within every position held by a staff member or intern at Life.Church is to uphold and represent the beliefs of Life.Church. Learn more about what we believe at Life.Church.
While we unite around our mission, we know unity doesn’t mean uniformity. Our calling is too great, and our mission is too important not to be intentional about strengthening our team through diversity. We know that diverse perspectives in race, ethnicity, background, age, and gender are essential to reaching the world for Christ. To learn more about how we strengthen our team through diversity, visit our careers page.
All data collected in our application process, from resume collection to application questions, is used for recruitment purposes only.