YouVersion Bible Publishing Manager
Central Office /
YouVersion – YouVersion Global Impact /
The Bible Publishing Manager will lead efforts to license, launch, and update Bible texts and audios from Bible publishers so that people everywhere can access God's Word in their native language.
We’re a team of passionate Christ-followers, creating biblically centered, culturally relevant experiences to help people grow closer to God. We bring a rich variety of experience in technology, the marketplace, and ministry to envision and build a product that God is using in big ways. So as we like to say,“We get to do this!” With over 450 million installs of the YouVersion Bible App, our heartfelt desire is to see people all over the world on an active journey to become who God made them to be, drawing closer to Christ every day.
We're excited to find a unique individual with a passion for serving and connecting with key stakeholders and with the ability to manage processes and people. Everything we do is possible because of great relationships with content partners who freely share their Bible translations through our app, so the Bible Publishing Manager is responsible for serving those partners well and ensuring that these Bible texts and audios are available to users everywhere. Ministry might not have been the first stop on your road map, but if you’ve been praying about how to put your skills to work on products that have a global reach for Christ, we’ve got good news. You’re on the right path.
Who you are:
- Experienced in forging key business relationships, driven to provide great customer solutions, and extraordinary in your attention to detail
- Passionate about people and cultures from around the globe and comfortable working with resources in thousands of different languages(Proficiency in languages other than English could be beneficial, but is not needed.)
- Energized by developing win-win partnerships
- Excited at the prospect of a puzzle to work, a mystery to solve, a problem to understand, or an idea to learn
- Convinced with everything in you that the Bible should be available in the language of every person on earth
What you'll do:
- Build relationships and train a global network of content partners to digitally publish Bible texts and audios in the YouVersion platform
- Manage licensing, loading, and launching Bible versions—sometimes making them available online for the very first time anywhere
- Coordinate with the engineers who provide technical support to the custom-built systems used by YouVersion
- Help ministries worldwide accomplish their objectives by connecting them toreaders of their Bible versions
- Encounter daily something new about a language, a technology, the Bible itself—or all of the above
For bonus points:
- You have experience in Bible Translation, ParaTEXT, the Digital Bible Library, or other types of publishing
- You’re a Trello and Monday.com ninja
- You’re excited to work in a fun, fast-paced atmosphere where everyone takes the mission very seriously, but no one takes themselves too seriously
This role is located at the Life.Church Central Offices in Edmond, OK.
To view the expectations and responsibilities of this role, please view the job description here.