Edmond, OK /
Digerati – Interactive /
The UI/UX Product Designer will work with our Interactive Team to contribute to the design of our growing collection of web and mobile applications within the Life.Church product portfolio.
You didn’t choose to a career in tech because you want to maintain the status quo—you chose it because you’re an innovator. When people around you are content to merely point out problems, you don’t stop until you find solutions better than the ones they hope for. And you won’t settle for using your creativity to do anything less than change the world. Life.Church is where your talents and passions meet. We’re a team of collaborators who challenge each other, push each other, and encourage each other to succeed. Are you ready to be a part of what God is doing here?
The Life.Church Digerati Interactive Product team is looking for an insanely talented and passionate Jesus-follower who wants to change the world by supporting those on the front lines of ministry.
If you are excited about leveraging technology to help reach people for Christ, keep reading for the details.
- A highly motivated self-starter who loves a challenge and comes to the table with solutions
- Always thinking, "Can we make that easier to use?"
- The type of person who thrives in a team environment
- A creative designer who enjoys living on the edge of innovation
- Constantly noticing areas of improvement within applications you use every day
You will be:
- Responsible for the design of web and mobile applications within the Life.Church product portfolio
- Creatively mixing Life.Church brand guidelines, platform standards, and user expectations to create beautifully simple designs
- Contributing to Life.Church's ever evolving product style guides and standards
- Evaluating, designing, influencing the user experience across Life.Church products
- Collaborating with leadership, other designers, and key stakeholders on UX requirements
- Balancing the ability to bring the future to life while maintaining design excellence in the present
You know well:
- Visual design principles: typography, color, gestalt, etc
- Interaction models, wireframes, user flows
- Creating interactive prototypes in Low and High Fidelity with any of the industry standard tools, we prefer Figma, but maybe you're into Sketch, Adobe XD, Framer X, Invision or one of the many others
- How to design responsive web pages and sites with an understanding of the underlying HTML, CSS, JS, and data structures that make it work
- Converting beautiful designs to HTML/CSS
It would rock if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field and/or a few years experience in the field with a killer portfolio to prove your skills
- Are a collaborator and enjoy connecting with others
- Know your way around animation tools and have experience creating dynamic animated pages in web or app
- Have a broad sense of humor and love good food
- Know what "99% invisible" means
This is a full-time position located at our Central Support offices in Edmond, OK #ZR #CB