Digerati – Interactive
At Life.Church, we’re honored and excited to be a part of what God is doing in the United States and around the globe. We’re pushing the boundaries of what the Church can accomplish as we lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ in a digital age. We’re passionate about leveraging the latest technology to meet people wherever they are—both in the world and in their walk with God. We’ll do anything short of sin to reach people who don’t know Jesus.
The Life.Church Digerati Interactive Product team is looking for a freakishly talented and insanely passionate Jesus-follower who wants to change the world by supporting those on the front lines of ministry. The UI/UX Designer will contribute to our growing collection of Life.Church applications.
If you are excited about leveraging technology to help reach people for Christ, keep reading for the details.
- A highly motivated self-starter who loves a challenge and comes to the table with solutions
- Always thinking, "Can we make that easier to use?"
- The type of person who thrives in a team environment
- A creative designer who enjoys living on the edge of innovation
- Constantly noticing areas of improvement within applications you use every day
You will be:
- Responsible for the design of web and mobile applications within the Life.Church product portfolio
- Creatively mixing Life.Church brand guidelines, platform standards, and user expectations to create beautifully simple designs
- Working closely with project managers and developers to develop product style guides
- Evaluating, defining, and influencing the user experience across Life.Church products
- Collaborating with leadership, other designers, and key stakeholders on UX requirements
- Balancing the ability to bring the future to life while maintaining design excellence in the present
You know well:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Converting beautiful designs to HTML/CSS
- Interaction models, wireframe, and user flows
It would rock if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Are a networker and enjoy connecting with others
- Have a broad sense of humor and a deep appreciation for the absurd
This is a full-time position located at our Central Support offices in Edmond, OK