StaffKids Educator: Seasonal Part-time
Edmond, OK /
Staff Operations – StaffKids /
StaffKids Educators provide excellent childcare for Life.Church staff members, partnering with them to help their kids grow mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
A drive to see people come to know Christ? You’ve got it. A heart to serve? Check. A positive attitude? You bet. A place to nurture your skills, passions, and talents as you lead others to become fully devoted followers of Christ? That’s where we come in. When you join the Life.Church staff at one of our locations, you won’t be just a new hire—you’ll be a leader we can’t wait to empower, a learner we can’t wait to teach, and a follower of Christ we can’t wait to grow alongside. Are you ready to bring your skills to life at Life.Church?
The StaffKids Team is dedicated to providing excellent childcare for Life.Church staff members in the Oklahoma City metro area. We work with some of the greatest kiddos on the planet, and we’re looking for the best childcare professionals to care for them and make strong, meaningful connections with their parents. If you can sing the entire Trolls soundtrack or claim Baby Shark as your favorite animal, read on for more details.
Who you are:
- Passionate about partnering with parents as we help lead their children to become fully devoted followers of Christ
- Someone with a high level of patience who also has good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment while also caring for the basic needs of children
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with other teachers using a wide range of methods to teach basic skills such as color, shape, letter, and number recognition; fine and gross motor skills; and social-emotional skills
- Be responsible for maintaining communication with parents regarding the daily activities and progress of their children
- Attend staff training sessions, parent-teacher conferences, and quarterly team meetings
- Be responsible for staying current on annual DHS training requirements
For bonus points:
- You know the difference between Master Chief and a Master Teacher
- You’re a nap-time ninja who can convince even the most stubborn child to rest
- You don’t flinch when you’re faced with the boogiest boogers or the most mysterious wet spots