Leadership – Campus Pastor
You’re a leader. You know God has given you the talents and skills it takes to lead people, and you’re looking for the right place to use your gifts and chase your passion to see people come to know Christ. So, why could Life.Church be the right place to bring your skills to life? Because we’re not looking for employees to hire, we’re looking for leaders to empower. We’re not looking for role players, we’re looking for game-changers. And we might be looking for you.
Life.Church is one church in multiple locations. At each location, the Campus Pastor is responsible for the overall direction and operation of the campus team. Campus pastors develop and coach members of their campus staff to succeed in a variety of ministries, and works closely with Central leadership to ensure the campus is operating in a manner consistent with the vision and mission of Life.Church.
- An individual who can inspire and motivate people to action, whether you’re sitting with a small group or standing in front of a large crowd
- A leader of leaders who loves to work hard and have fun
- A person who embodies integrity and character and lives out the core values and beliefs of Life.Church
- Able to lead and develop a team
- Live out and communicate Life.Church’s core values and beliefs
- Provide span of care to staff and attenders
- Be responsible for the execution of ministry at your campus
- Cast vison and protect the culture of Life.Church
- Collaborate with Central ministry teams to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ
Applying for this role is a great first step to become a Life.Church campus pastor. Many of our campus pastors first joined the team as Host Team pastors, LifeKids pastors, Youth pastors, Operations pastors, or in a variety of other roles. Check out these postings to get a feel for our campus ministries and culture.