Associate Youth Pastor
Youth – Campus Youth
You’re a leader. You know God has given you the talents and skills it takes to lead people, and you’re looking for the right place to use your gifts and chase your passion to see people come to know Christ. So, why could Life.Church be the right place to bring your skills to life? Because we’re not looking for employees to hire, we’re looking for leaders to empower. We’re not looking for role players, we’re looking for game-changers. And we might be looking for you.
The Life.Church Switch ministry is devoted to leading students in 6th-12th grade to become fully devoted followers of Christ. By teaching truth through God’s Word and being culturally relevant, staff and volunteer leaders develop relationships with students during weekly experiences, small groups, and serving opportunities.
We are currently looking for a talented Associate Youth Pastor to grow with us. If you naturally connect with adult leaders and students and you’re passionate about influencing them in taking next steps in their spiritual growth, like beginning a relationship with Jesus, serving, inviting, giving, engaging in God’s Word, and leading, this could be the role for you. Keep reading!
We’ll smile if you are:
- Knowledgeable in student ministries
- Experienced in developing and motivating adults and students to become leaders
- Willing to relocate to a new campus location if necessary
- Awesome at communicating and relating to others, especially young people and their parents
You’ll be happy if you enjoy:
- Building a relational youth ministry team
- Identifying, training, and inspiring adult volunteers and student leaders
- Overseeing weekly student worship experiences that include many technical components and a live band
- Being a team player who collaborates with all ministries during weekend experiences
- Taking initiative by seeking understanding and opportunities to grow in leadership of Switch ministry
We’ll high-five if you:
- Are highly competitive (dodgeball skills a must)
- Can name the current top five most popular songs, movies, and television shows
- Have a proven track record in growing a team of people and inspiring them to action to achieve a common goal
- Make us laugh