Creative Media – Graphic Design
You’ve got skills. You’re motivated. You’ve got a passion to see people come to know Christ. All you’ve been missing is a place to put all of it together. Life.Church could be that place. God brings people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences here, but He does it because we all have one thing in common: we won’t stop until every person on this Earth knows the love of Jesus. Ministry might not have been the first stop on your road map, but if you’ve been praying to put your skills to work alongside a team of Kingdom-minded, sold-out, on-fire believers, we’ve got good news. You’re on the right path.
The Life.Church Central Creative Media Group is looking for a wildly talented Motion Designer to join the team. The Motion Designer will produce content for multiple ministries and campaigns. Does the idea of using your motion design skills to share the love of Christ energize you more than a hot mug of Sumatra blend? Do you believe great typography can truly change lives? If so, keep reading to see if you are the right person for this position.
- Able to visualize the entire timeline, but never lose track of a single keyframe
- Excellent at written and verbal communication
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (with a mastery of After Effects)
- Knowledgeable in design, filmmaking, typography, and color theory
- Someone who thinks about how to get better with each and every project
- Insanely gifted but grounded and humble
- Collaborate with various teams to deliver engaging visual content, including worship lyric videos for original Life.Church songs, tutorial videos for ministries, and weekend series bumpers
- Create unforgettable characters and deliver top-notch animation assets for our children’s ministry
- Work with our project managers to ensure projects are completed on time and with excellence
For bonus points, you:
- Also know your way around Cinema 4D and/or Toon Boom
- Storyboard your motion designs
- Are able to name and defend your 10 favorite ‘80s songs
Want to see what kind of stuff we do? Check out this playlist on YouTube.