Creative Media – Graphic Design
At Life.Church, we’re honored and excited to be a part of what God is doing in the United States and around the globe. We’re pushing the boundaries of what the Church can accomplish as we lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ in a digital age. We’re passionate about leveraging the latest technology to meet people wherever they are—both in the world and in their walk with God. We’ll do anything short of sin to reach people who don’t know Jesus.
The Life.Church Central Creative Media Group is looking for a wildly talented Motion Designer to join the team. The Motion Designer will produce content for multiple ministries and campaigns.
Does the idea of using your motion design skills to share the love of Christ energize you more than a hot mug of Sumatra blend? Do you believe great typography can truly change lives? If so, keep reading to see if you are the right person for this position.
- Able to visualize the entire timeline, but never lose track of a single keyframe
- Excellent at written and verbal communication
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (with a mastery of After Effects)
- Knowledgeable in design, filmmaking, typography, and color theory
- Someone who thinks about how to get better with each and every project
- Insanely gifted but grounded and humble
- Collaborate with various teams to deliver engaging visual content, including worship lyric videos for original Life.Church songs, tutorial videos for ministries, and weekend series bumpers
- Create unforgettable characters and deliver top-notch animation assets for our children’s ministry
- Work with our project managers to ensure projects are completed on time and with excellence
For bonus points, you:
- Also know your way around Cinema 4D and/or Toon Boom
- Storyboard your motion designs
- Are able to name and defend your 10 favorite ‘80s songs
Want to see what kind of stuff we do? Check out this playlist on YouTube.