YouVersion Spiritual Support Leader
Edmond, OK /
YouVersion – YouVersion Community Engagement /
The YouVersion Spiritual Support Leader is responsible for overseeing and casting vision for the new area of spiritual support and prayer offered to the YouVersion Community.
God’s Word is alive. It moves in our hearts, speaks to our souls, and changes us every single day. YouVersion is building new ways for everyday people to experience the uncommon message of the Gospel through technology. We believe wholeheartedly in the life-giving power of His Word, and we want to work alongside people like you—dreamers, innovators, and sold-out Christ-followers—to create new avenues for people to deepen their intimacy with God. With more than 425 million installs of the Bible App and users in every country on earth, the YouVersion Community is a vibrant, fast-growing group.
The YouVersion Spiritual Support Leader is primarily responsible for overseeing and casting vision for the new area of spiritual support, prayer, and evangelism offered to the YouVersion Community through the Bible App. Do you love developing and leading a volunteer team? Are you passionate about turning a vision or idea into reality? If so, continue reading for more details.
You’ll fit right in if you:
- Demonstrate passion for and experience with ministry through online/digital platforms
- Are self-motivated, able to make independent decisions, and solve problems
- Maintain flexibility and create new processes and project strategies
- Manage conflict and differing opinions while maintaining composure
- Have strong leadership skills and understanding of developing and guiding others
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills to clearly explain complicated processes and foster cross-team collaboration
- Along with the Central Group Leader of YouVersion, create vision and strategy for offering spiritual support to the community of Bible App users
- Recruit, train, and oversee the Spiritual Support volunteer team
- Build a scalable process for onboarding, managing, and communicating with volunteers
- Build a global network of similarly focused ministries from a wide range of denominations and Church backgrounds
- Coordinate with YouVersion Product and Communications teams to offer the best experience for the user community and volunteers
We’ll smile if you:
- Love the idea of expanding the structure and process for managing spiritual support related needs
- Have experience in project management
- Have a knack for dashboards and analytics
- Have 5+ years of pastoral leadership experience
To view the expectations and responsibilities of this role, please view the job description here.
This role is located at the Life.Church Central Offices in Edmond, OK.