Host Team Pastor
United States /
Host Team – Campus Host Team /
The Host Team Pastor will create an excellent guest experience for weekend services at a single location by identifying and developing leaders and training and inspiring a large volunteer team.
A drive to see people come to know Christ? You’ve got it. A heart to serve? Check. A positive attitude? You bet. A place to nurture your skills, passions, and talents as you lead others to become fully devoted followers of Christ? That’s where we come in. When you join the Life.Church staff at one of our locations, you won’t be just a new hire—you’ll be a leader we can’t wait to empower, a learner we can’t wait to teach, and a follower of Christ we can’t wait to grow alongside. Are you ready to bring your skills to life at Life.Church?
Life.Church is a place where everyone is welcome and the Host Team has a lot to do with that. At each campus, the Host Team creates a comfortable environment so people are open to hearing the truth of God’s Word. From the parking lot to the auditorium, volunteers make Life.Church feel like home to every person who walks through the doors.
Show us that smile and let your energy shine. We’re looking for Host Team Pastors to grow with us at Life.Church. Keep reading for more information.
Who you are:
- Passionate about the guest experience and enjoy creating “wow” moments for others
- An effective communicator with the ability to inspire a group to action and maintain their motivation over time
- Always finding smarter ways to work or better ways to accomplish a task
- At your best when you are leading and working with a team
- Great at seeing the potential in those around you and identifying leaders
What you'll do:
- Help volunteers find the serving role that best matches their unique gifts and talents
- Create and use systems to schedule volunteers to serve and make sure they feel valued on a consistent basis
- Cast vision to a volunteer team clarifying expectations and unifying purpose across multiple modes of communication
- Pastor volunteers on the Host Team by caring deeply about their spiritual well-being and development
- Always bring your best because you know excellence honors God and inspires people
For bonus points:
- Can exhibit your organization and planning skills in a well-choreographed karaoke performance
- Have a proven track record in growing a team of people and inspiring them to action to achieve a common goal
- You realize the importance caffeinated beverages have on a team
When you join the Life.Church team, our prayer is that your family will be closer, your leadership will be sharper, your finances will be stronger, your faith will be deeper, and your heart will be larger. And while the biggest perk to working at Life.Church is doing work that makes an eternal difference, you'll find that's not the only benefit we offer:
Flexible paid time off
Industry-leading medical, dental, and vision coverage
Generous employer 401K contribution match
Casual dress code
Professional development funds