Associate LifeKids Pastor
LifeKids – Campus LifeKids
A drive to see people come to know Christ? You’ve got it. A heart to serve? Check. A positive attitude? You bet. A place to nurture your skills, passions, and talents as you lead others to become fully devoted followers of Christ? That’s where we come in. When you join the Life.Church staff at one of our locations, you won’t be just a new hire—you’ll be a leader we can’t wait to empower, a learner we can’t wait to teach, and a follower of Christ we can’t wait to grow alongside. Are you ready to bring your skills to life at Life.Church?
LifeKids, the children’s ministry of Life.Church, provides relevant, age-appropriate learning and connection opportunities for kids birth through 5th grade. LifeKids is dedicated to partnering with parents to help raise children to have a strong relationship with Christ.
We’re looking for Associate LifeKids Pastors to lead at our locations. This role will work with a large base of volunteers to provide ministries for kids during regular adult worship experiences. If you’re on fire about seeing kids and families grow in their relationships with Christ and with each other, keep reading!
- Passionate about sharing LifeKids ministry with families in the church, people in the community and volunteers
- A fast-paced, experienced leader with a track record of executing multiple projects at once
- Driven to connect with people and help them discover their gifts and talents
- A strong communicator and team player who listens well and applies feedback appropriately
- Identify, inspire, train and appreciate LifeKids volunteers
- Exceed the required number of volunteers for all weekend and mid-week experiences
- Consistently cast vision, values, and culture for the volunteer team
- Work with the LifeKids Pastor to grow campus attendance by implementing strategies that draw families to the church through the LifeKids ministry
- Have a proven track record in growing a team of people and inspiring them to action to achieve a common goal
- You can make us (and most other people) laugh