Digerati – YouVersion
Think about your favorite Bible verse. Meditate on what it says about who you are, and who God is. He was thinking of you when He wrote it. He gave His Word to us as a gift. YouVersion has one goal: to make sure every person on Earth receives that gift, no matter where they are or what language they speak. You’re here because you have talents, skills, and a passion to see the good news of the Bible reach into every corner of the world, and so are we. Let’s use them together to spread God’s light. Let’s make sure everyone in this world can experience a Gospel that speaks life into them, too.
We’re looking for a unique individual with a passion for writing to serve as a Copywriter. With more than 300 million installs of the Bible App and 25 million installs of the Bible App for Kids, the YouVersion team continues to grow and evolve in an effort to appropriately steward the opportunities brought our way. Do you get excited about writing high-quality, extremely effective, super-engaging content? Are you passionate about encouraging a community to explore the Bible every day? Excellent! Keep reading:
- Interpreting creative direction and adapting points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- Ensuring each piece adheres closely to brand voice and style guidelines
- Writing copy across the YouVersion portfolio of products for emails, blog posts, social media, in-app messages, brand platforms including websites and press assets, and product platforms such as menu items, buttons, and calls to action.
You’ll work well if you:
- Have 3-5 years of experience as a digital copywriter for a large brand or agency
- Possess a deep understanding of multi-channel campaign strategies
- Approach writing with an understanding of the audience, product, and platforms
- Are experienced in writing copy that is translated for international audiences
You’ll fit right in if you are:
- Passionate about the mission of YouVersion: Helping people engage with the Bible
- Looking to dedicate your life to something that makes a difference on a global scale
- A team player who is willing to do whatever it takes to make the team successful
- Living in or willing to relocate to the Oklahoma City metro area